Chapter 13 - Four Words That Ruined Me

Heyy Awesome People !! :D This one was my longest chapter yet, so I hope you like it ! ^_^

Dedicated to : @-Natasha- For the awesome Review she did to my story in her Review book! :D It made my year! ^_^ And her bio!! :o <3 *-* She's just an awesome person Okay.. :D

Anyway Here's the chap! Enjoy! ^^

Chap.13

Finally, this crazy weekend came to an end and It was Monday already. I have just arrived at the school and I was pretty sure I looked as shitty as I felt as I was walking through the Corridor towards my locker, scanning the place for any familiar face in the process.

I never found neither Oliver or Martina -or even Elena, Just to see if she'd remember who I was- as I walked and looked around the busy place, Even neither Tyler nor Jason -whom I didn't know yet if i could call him my friend 'cause he's still a jerk- were there. well, those were the only people I knew, right? I couldn't help but notice how most of my friends were boys. Damn, I sound like a... Uhh never mind.

I opened my locker and stuffed the books that were with me inside and took the ones I needed for the next class. I was about to turn around when I felt someone trip me and I fell painfully on my face.

I groaned as I got on my knees, not looking up as I collected my books, which were scattered on the floor. I heard a screechy laugh as I did and my head snapped up immediately.

Miranda Sanchez. Typical of someone like her. 

I narrowed my eyes and I got up. Glaring daggers at her. I felt anger fill my veins along with a confidence boost. I grabbed her hair and yelled "What the Hell is your problem?!" She winced.

"What the hell is YOUR problem, Bitch. Let go of me!!" her screechy voice exclaimed.

"Says the Biggest bitch herself. Why the hell did you trip me? is something wrong with that non-existing mind of yours?" I yelled at her. feeling even more angered. I saw that a crowd was starting to gather around us.

"My mind is better than your's, slut." she shrugged me and I fell to the floor, letting go of her hair in the process.

"You are the slut." I hissed at her as I tried to put myself together and get up. my knees felt weak from all the adrenaline that probably seeped wildly through me at the moment. She narrowed her eyes and lunged towards me to punch me. Her fist collided with my nose painfully. I tried to get up but she straddled me and started to punch me continuously. I had no time to dodge her or even punch back for she was straddling me now.

"I.warned.You." she said as she punched me once with every word. "Stay. The. Fuck. Away. From. Jason!" the last punch was the most painful. it hit me square in the chest. I was pretty sure my face was messed up by now. my shoulders and chest also hurt from all the punches. and my stomach was going to explode from her knee that moved to be in the middle of my stomach as she punched me, pinning me to the ground.

"Seriously what is your problem go find a therapist! I didn't tell him to brag into my life and spend time with me! If you want to yell at someone for this yell at him instead! 'Cause last time I checked, He didn't complain from my presence." I yelled at her to receive another punch on my lip.

"Don't you see, Bitch! He hates you! You're nothing to him but a stupid bet!!" She yelled as she slapped me and punched me again.

Bet? what bet? What was she talking about? "What be-" I was about to ask but she cut me off by slapping me hard across the face. I was fed up at this point.

I was about to push her off as I collected all the energy I had left When I heard someone scream "What the hell is going on here! get the fuck off her!" the familiar voice bellowed. I glanced towards the source of the voice weakly and I caught sight of a very pissed off blonde.