Chapter 18 - Now I'm officially a pervert. I'm going to hell.

Chap. 18

Sam's P.O.V.

I heard a faint sound of shuffling around me as I felt myself come to the world again.

What happened?

All I remember was being in the party and drinking from that something that burnt my throat and made me feel dizzy...

I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I wanted to move, but instead, an unbearable jolt of pain rushed through my head. It felt so light and yet, there was this itching at the back of my head. it hurt so much.

I opened my eyes slowly. a white ceiling came into my vision.

Where the hell am I?

I knew for a fact that I wasn't in my room. My home's ceilings were a sky blue. I started to panic. Knowing that I didn't sleep in my home but elsewhere made me scared to my nerve ends.

Many questions rushed through my head. Was I kidnapped? Did aliens abduct me? Did a mad scientist take me to do all his crazy tests on me? Did I get raped? Did I just act like the idiot I am and lose my virginity to some random horny stranger?

Holy shit.

I suddenly found my senses and jolted up like a rocket to stand up on the bed. I looked down at myself to notice that my clothes were changed. I started to freak out and panic. I looked around me, I was in...

a girl's bedroom?

I let out a sigh of relief. But then I panicked again when I found no reason in my head to be in a girl's bedroom.

I looked around me carefully. The ceiling was white and the walls were blue. There were teddy bears nearly everywhere. Just like my room. I thought.

I looked around me and then at the bed under my feet. The sheets were a light pink and there was a purple blanket. I spotted a blonde head at the corner of the bed. Someone was sitting there with their face on the bed and it seems like they slept there.

I kneeled down for a closer look and I immediately recognized her.

Martina.

I smiled and let out a breath of relaxation when I knew that it was her. I had no idea what happened or how did I get in here but being in someone I know's company felt safe.

I sat down indian style and poked er head with my forefinger. 

"Martina?" I whispered. she let out a groan and I chuckled. I poked her head again.

she got her head up and snapped at me "What?!" I chuckled at her sleepy voice and burst out laughing. Falling on my back.

She rubbed her eyes and let out some incoherent words and then looked up at me. When she did, her eyes widened in shock.

"Oh my god! Sam!!" She exclaimed with a huge grin then hugged me. I was startled at her excitement. Did I come back from death or something.

"Hey, it's okay, I'm fine" I said with a grin. She looked at me with a pained expression.

"I thought you were going to be in a coma or something." she said quietly and gulped. But then she grinned again, "But now you're here!!" She exclaimed.

"Chill out, woman! It's not like I was bleeding or anything." I said with a chuckle.

But to my amazement, her expression reflected horror. Her eyes widened as she whispered, "Actually, you were."