Chapter 33 - "More freaky than a child of Miley Cyrus and Kim Kardashian,"

Please make sure to read the Author's note at the end of this chapter, it's really important.. :3

Here's the chappy, enjoy!

Chap. 33 - "More freaky than a child of Miley Cyrus and Kim Kardashian,"

"Hey that's mine!" I exclaimed when the pack of skittles was suddenly snatched away from my grip. I looked to glare at whoever did this to me.

"Why hello, I'm glad to see you too, best friend." Oliver replied sarcastically as he munched on the precious goodness that I had previously stolen from my boyfriend.

There you go, Sam. Saying your boyfriend and shit.

I immediately redirected my attention on my thief of a best friend and the delicious little treats he had just snatched away from me. I frowned in annoyance as I saw him picking out all the green ones. I loved them because they dyed my tongue!

Well, I can even do with some blue or red ones, I just want them back!

"Give me that back! You can not steal stolen food," I pointed out.

Somewhere during our childhood, Oliver and I had established some 'laws' to live with. One of them happens to be that very rule. You can not steal stolen food.

"Yeah, yeah, whatever." He brushed my off as he stuffed a handful into his face. I stuck my tongue out at him before my eyes drifted to the window beside me. I could feel Oliver plopping on the seat next to mine.

We were already on the bus, the trip was going to take off in about an hour and a half and we were waiting inside the bus for the rest of the students who were coming to arrive. There were two buses going and thankfully I was on the same bus as Tyler and Olly. However, Martina and Stephanie were on the other bus.

Tyler had gotten out to buy some snacks after I stole away his pack of skittles. I didn't know what was taking him so long.

To say I was excited was the understatement of the century. I really wanted to get to Colorado as son as possible. And the closer I was to that place, the more excited I became.

A brunette girl, who happens to be Olly's girlfriend, Hailey, got into the bus. Her eyes lit up when she spotted us then she started approaching.

Was she even his girlfriend yet? I couldn't remember him telling me anything about that matter ever since our late night talk in my living room. I knew that I would have to ask him later. So for now, I decided to call her his hook up slash special friend in my head.

"Hey, Oliver," She said with a bright smile, continually playing with her hair. I could tell she was nervous from the gesture and the light pink shade under her foundation.

For some reason, watching someone flirting with your best friend feels awkward and cute to watch at the same time. Especially if he was a boy.

"Um, hey," He was grinning like a fool. Second thoughts, I have a feeling she's already his girlfriend.

"Get a room," I commented and Olly glared back at me. He got up and whispered something into Hailey's ear that made her blush before she nodded and walked towards an empty seat at the back.

He looked down at me before he plopped back down on the seat. "What was that for, Sam?" He complained in feigned annoyance. I stuck my tongue at him.

"Anytime, bro. I'll always be there to ruin your Romeo and Juliet moments," I patted his shoulder. He was about to say something before I took the opportunity to snatch my skittles back.