Chapter 2

{Chapter 2: Coffee accident}

Your POV

~

My alarm was going off, so I groaned and rolled around a bit before trying to stop the sound of the alarm. When I did, which happened after like, 2 minutes of finding the button, I looked at the time seeing it was 6.21 am already. I gasped and quickly ran to my closet.

"What to wear, what to wear." I mumbled and looked around my closet for clothes. "Eh... This is okay, I guess. It's not like I have to wear a formal suit or something." I said and put on my clothes. I looked into the mirror once i had put on the clothes.

"..I don't look bad, I suppose." I said and walked out of my room seeing my handbag ready for the day. Hikaru was in the kitchen eating cornflakes while I looked what was in my bag. "

"Did you put all of this in my bag?" I asked and Hikaru nodded. "It's your favorite bag plus I know what stuff you would take with you! Don't forget your mask for the smog outside!" Hikaru giggled and I nodded putting the mask on.

"I already packed lunch for you, and here's a apple for now. Good luck with your job, assistant (N/n)!" Hikaru giggled and I rolled my eyes. "Thanks, but don't call me that." I said through the mask and Hikaru put the mask under my chin.

"...Don't call me (N/n)." I repeated and she giggled behind her hand. "Anyways, since you're working with BigHit now, take pictures when you see BTS members!" Hikaru said and pushed me to the front door. "What do you-" I started and she closed the door when I was out of the apartment.

"...She keeps getting weirder every day." I mumbled and walked to my car. "..Well, good luck on your first day, assistant (Y/n)." I said to myself and laughed after.

AT THE FRONT OF BIGHIT STUDIO

I parked my car and walked inside slowly, greeted by multiple people walking by. I walked to the front desk and waited for the woman behind the counter greeting me with a bow.

"Goodmorning, miss." She said and I bowed back. "Good morning. I am (Y/n) (L/n), I got a mail from BigHit yesterday." I said and showed her the mail.

"Ah, yes! Miss (Y/n), follow me." the woman said and I followed her from behind. She opened the door and we both walked inside. "Is mr. Chairman here?" she asked and someone raised his hand. "Good luck." the woman said and walked out of the room.

I bowed before sitting on a chair. "Goodmorning, sir." I smiled and put my handbag on the ground next to me. "I am (Y/n) (L/n)." I added and the Chairman nodded.

"Ah, yes. Welcome to BigHit Studios, (Y/n). As our new member, you will start of easy. Do you know the coffee place nearby?" The chairman asked. "Yes, their coffee is amazing!" I laughed slightly.

"Indeed, I want you to bring me a Espresso with two clumps of sugar. Here's 5,000 won." the chairman said and I nodded. "On my way!" I said and walked out of the door.

AT THE COFFEE SHOP

I walked inside and I got a message. "Yo, (Y/n), how's it going?" Hikaru sent. "is ok~ getting caf 4 boss rn 2 lzy 2 type nrmlly" (It's ok. Getting coffee for my boss right now, too lazy to type normally) I sent back. I now stood in front of the line and got the Espresso for the chairman.

I was still typing with Hikaru with the coffee in my other hand. I looked at the new message from Hikaru and didn't notice I bumped into someone. The coffee landed on the both of us and I slipped on the ground.

"Great." I mumbled and groaned. I looked up and saw a boy in front of me, also with the coffee on his clothing. I quickly stood up and grabbed a tissue. "I'm so so sorry!" I said and tried to wipe the coffee off of his shirt.

"It's okay, I can change. Are you okay?" the boy asked and I nodded. "I am, but the coffee is not. Ugh, mr. Chairman is going to kill me." I whined and his eyes widened. "Oh, i'm sorry for standing in your way." he said and I shook my head.

"It's okay, I'll buy another coffee with my money. It's no big deal." I smiled awkwardly. "I am (L/n) (Y/n), by the way." I said and put my hand in front of him. He took my hand and shook it gently. "Kim Taehyung." he replied and my eyes widened.

"You serious?" I asked. "What? Do I have a weird name?" he asked with a chuckle. "No, not at all... You're from BTS, right?" I asked and he laughed. "Yup, I am." he said and winked. "Don't tell the people. They're gonna go crazy, trust me." he laughed and I nodded.

"It was nice meeting you after this little accident, (Y/n). See you around." V laughed and walked out of the shop while I waved awkwardly. My phone started buzzing like crazy, so I checked and saw Hikaru spamming messages at me.

"OHMAHGERD" "THAT VID THO" what video? I scrolled back up seeing I posted her a video about the coffee accident that my phone recorded for some reason. "YOU MET FLUFFIN V FROM BTS!!!" she sent and I flipped out. I quickly made myself a espresso and put 5,000 won in the tip jar before running back to BigHit's studio.

AT BIGHIT STUDIO

"I'm sorry that i'm late!" I panted and brought mr. Chairman his coffee. He took a sip and his eyes widened. "I've never had this kind of espresso before..." he said and I nodded. "There was an accident with the first coffee so I quickly made this one." I replied.

"It's better than the ones i've had before." he said and my eyes widened. "..Thanks!" I answered with a smile. "Anyways, you'll make the coffee from now on and, change your clothes. Yours are.. wet?" he said and I nodded. He handed me some casual clothes and I changed into them.

I went out of the changing room and the woman that was behind the counter stood there, she was probably waiting for me

I went out of the changing room and the woman that was behind the counter stood there, she was probably waiting for me. "(Y/n), hi there! Mr. Chairman told me that you have to go check on the boys in room D14." she said and I nodded.

"By the way, I didn't catch your name. What is it?" I asked and she smiled. "I'm Areum, but you can call me miss. Hyong." she said and I nodded. "Thank you miss Hyong!" I smiled and waved at her before going to D14.

{A/N}: Okay this chapter is just an excuse to use the piano cover of 'coffee' lol ur welcome ^^

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!