Speak of the devil // Taehyung's POV

have y'all missed actual content yet? I sure did. 
I'm going to be very honest here and tell you that I just haven't been interested in writing lately, I've been more interested in editing videos and I think it would be a cool idea to make some fan fictions on youtube (edited of course) as well as some meme videos because everyone loves some memes, right? Right now I am working on an in2it in a nutshell (in2it is an underrated kpop group that was created by the survival show boys24, I really suggest looking them up because they are having a comeback soon and I love them w/ all my heart)

I'm rambling.

Let's just get on with the chapter.

DISCLAIMER: this story starts right after the protagonist told Taehyung about her father and all that. A lot of people were confused about the part where she met her father again, so I thought it'd be cool to write Taehyung's point of view. The main POV will be Taehyung unless I say it isn't his POV anymore lol.

#

I can't believe (Y/n) didn't tell me about her father sooner, I mean... I told her about my problems whenever they happened. I've trusted her ever since she became my manager... However, I hope she's doing fine. I can't even imagine how her childhood must've been like.

That's why I decided to contact her father.

"Hello?" a man's voice spoke, it sounded broken but also pretty rusty. I decided to talk back before he thinks I'm a guy who wants to sell him something.

"Yes, hello. You're speaking with Kim Taehyung. Is this (L/n) Haechan?" I spoke, my voice not being too loud since the members could hear if I'd talk loudly. The man responded with a simple 'yes'.

"You may or may not get disappointed or angry, but I'm your daughter's spouse." I could hear him gasp on the other line, this wasn't a good idea...

"What the actual fuck?! I knew she had a boyfriend! ...At least you're a guy. I thought she'd become a lesbian or something." he sighed and I frowned. 'What a homophobic little shit.'

"Well, I just wanted to say that I won't do anything to your daughter. I'll protect her at all costs." I spoke, it was silent on the other line for a while.

"I want to see my daughter." He said and I looked around, nervous about why he wanted to see her. "Why?" I asked.

"Because she's my daughter and she hasn't visited me for 4 years, that's why." He said and I nodded to myself. He added: "But I don't think she'll come by herself." I took a quick look at the bedroom, I could see (Y/n) sleeping peacefully.

"I want you to take her to me. How you do it is not important to me, I just want you to do it." he said and I sighed. "What's in it for me?" I asked.

"I'll approve of your relationship." He spoke and my eyes drifted off around the room. 'Is this guy serious right now? I don't need anyone's approval to be together with the one I love and care about.'

"And if you don't come..." (Y/n)'s dad spoke. "I'll easily get rid of you." I could hear him laugh on the other side.

"Sir, is that a threat?" I asked and the man laughed louder. "You bet it is. You'd better be there before the end of the week, Taehyung."

He gave me his address and I wrote them down on a piece of paper.

"I'll see you soon." and with that, he hung up.

I looked at the time and saw it was almost 3AM. Why was this guy still awake? I folded the piece of paper a few times. I quietly walked back to the bedroom and hid the piece of paper into my luggage.