Chapter 22: The End?

Music: BTS (방탄소년단) - Butterfly 1 hour loop by weird- umbrella

{Chapter 22: Meeting the past}

--Word Count: 3054 Words--

Your POV

~

Taehyung started the car and we drove off. 'I still can't believe he's not giving me hints... Maybe because he's taking me on a date? Wait, no. That's not it. He'd ask me first if we'd go on a date, right?'

We were driving through the busy streets in Busan, just by the sea. It looked pretty, but it reminded me of my mother once again. How we used to go there in the summer and play, just the two of us.

We even adopted a puppy that day, but we didn't gave it a name yet. We would talk with appa about the name but we never did. Once eomma got killed- I mean... When she passed away, I gave it the same name as eomma; Yeona.

After 10 minutes of driving, the roads became more familiar. I bit my lower lip in confusion, trying to think of a solution.

5 minutes later, I remembered every corner of every street perfectly, we were on our way to my old house. The place I grew up in. I looked at Taehyung, who was focusing on the roads.

"Taehyung-ah... where are we going?" I asked, worried. He didn't answer my question but instead he stopped the car. "We're here." he said. I looked through the window seeing my house in front of the car.

Taehyung stepped out of the car and opened my door for me. My breathing got heavier and I felt nauseous. And that's when I saw him.

My father.

I started hyperventilating, trying my best to stay in the car and escape. I held onto my seatbelt as if it was the only way to survive. I didn't want to let go, it was the only protection I had against my father. Tears started sliding down my face in fear and shock.

Even my father was shocked at this moment. Hah... as if. He just wants to kill me, just like he did to my mother. My only friend I had when I was younger got killed as well by my father's hands and he almost killed Hikaru when he heard I was living with her.

"G..GO AWAY!" Were the only words that came out of my throat, the only words to save myself. Taehyung stood there, by the cardoor, not knowing what to do or how to react. I've never broke down crying this hard in my whole life. I never expected to see my father again, not even call him again after I got my new phone today.

I wanted to restart, live on without him. But here he is again, right in front of me. He looked older, more mature like, and more scarier. I was screaming my lungs out, calling for help or at least trying to. I felt the cold hands of my father on my right arm and as a reflex, I slapped him.

I slapped my own father.

I was just trying to save myself.

But no one believes my part of the story.

No one even cared about my story.

No one even cared about me.

"(Y/n), what's wrong, daughter?" my father asked, trying to sound innocent, as if he did nothing wrong in his life.

"Don't try to sound innocent, appa!" I yelled and covered my face, not even trying to make eye contact with him. "You think I forgot what you did in the past?!" I finally stepped out of the car in defense. I wanted to let the whole world know what he did, and how much of a bastard he really is.

"What's happening?" a woman's voice spoke. I turned my head to the left to see a woman, definitely a decade younger than my appa standing at the doorway of my old house. She looked like she was in her early 30's, while my appa is already 47 years old.