Chapter 14

{Chapter 14: Free days with Bangtan}

--Word Count: 3033--

ENJOY CHAPTER 14!!

Your POV

~

"Annyeonghaseyo!" V smiled and waved. "Why are you calling me at this hour? You could literally come to my door and say hi." I chuckled while realization hit him. "Oops. I just wanted to see you before I go to sleep." V pouted and said that in a baby voice.

"Are you trying to be aegyo?" I asked. "Maybe." V was still pouting and I giggled. Hikaru was just clapping her hands in silence in the background. "So, when are you going to sleep?" V asked. "I.. don't know, probably around an hour or two." I answered and V gasped.

"That's too late for you! You have to at least sleep 8 hours, you know that, right?" V asked and I nodded. "I do know that, I just want to..." I started and Hikaru dropped something while I sighed and facepalmed.

"What was that?" V asked with a chuckle. "Nothing, something just fell." I said with a light grin and V nodded. "If i'm going to sleep, will you stay online for a bit?" V asked suddenly and I frowned. "For what?" I asked.

"I like your voice a lot. It makes me calm down." V smiled. "So you fall asleep because of my voice?" I asked and V made a meh sound. "Half, also because I know you're there. It calms me down when there are people around that understand me." V smiled sheepishly.

"But why did you call me instead? I mean, you could've called Jungkook, or Jimin, or-" I started. "I wanted you to be the last thing I hear before I go to sleep." V answered and my eyes widened. "Don't take it the wrong way, I just.. Um..." V was stuttering all over the place and I giggled.

"Okay, i'll be here when you go to sleep, alright?" I said and V nodded. "So, what do you want me to do? You said you wanted to fall asleep." I said and V nodded. "Yeah, I forgot." he started and I snorted. "I want you to sing me a song. Jebal~??" V pouted and I facepalmed again.

"You know i'm not a singer. My voice isn't trained for that." I said and V pouted even harder. "For me?" he asked and I groaned a bit. "..Fine. What song?" I asked tiredly and V clapped his hands in excitement.

"Um, um. Can you... sing Spring Day?" V asked and I searched for the lyrics on my phone. By this time, Hikaru went to her own apartment because she was feeling tired.

"Are you sure you want me to sing spring day? I mean-" I started and V nodded. "200%" V smiled and I nodded slowly.

No one's POV

"Nunkocchi tteoreojyeoyo tto jogeumssik meorojyeoyo ((Snowflakes fall down, and get away little by little))" V covered himself with his bedsheets and smiled when he heard (Y/n)'s singing.

"Bogo sipda [x2] ((I miss you))" V's cheeks burned a little, so he covered it with the blanket.

"Eolmana gidaryeoya ((How long do I have to wait))" V's part of the song came on, and when he heard her singing his lines so sweet and full of passion, his eyes were glistening and slowly they closed with his signature smile plastered on his face.

"tto myeot bameul deo saewoya ((and how many sleepless nights do I have to spend))" V will not have a sleepless night this time. He cuddled his pillow closer to him and (Y/n) smiled at how he looked.

"neol boge doelkka ((to see you))" As she saw him slowly falling asleep, she couldn't help but let her cheeks get red as well.

"manage doelkka ((to meet you))" V fell asleep, the smile still plastered on his face. (Y/n) stopped singing and smiled as well.