Weird facts you didn't know about this book!

Heyy

your fave meme author is back again

This time I'll be listing a few weird facts that you didn't know (probably didn't anyways) about this book!

So without further ado, let's get started!

FACT 1

Hikaru, the protagonist's best friend, is not based on the anime! I searched up 'random interesting name generator' or sth and got Hikaru and I liked the name so I put it in the book, not thinking anything of it.

FACT 2

This book was actually supposed to have another plot line! I first wanted to make it about the protagonist being a trainee at BigHit Entertainment where she discovered all kinds of secrets about the building that she wasn't supposed to figure out at first. She teamed up with BTS to find out more about the secrets BigHit was holding and almost got fired. But I didn't like it anymore after writing two chapters (never published them as well).

FACT 3

This story wasn't supposed to end like I wrote it. At first, I wanted it to end in a shocking way. I wanted the rumors to spread so fast that Taehyung got into a major depression, which ended in him giving up his job as a singer and him going back to his normal life of being a farmer with his family and the protagonist. But I didn't want you guys to suffer like that and made it into a very happy ending. :)

FACT 4

The 'teenage manager' was actually supposed to be the protagonist's long lost sister! But seeing how much 'hate' she got from you guys I made it like she wasn't and that she was just another crazy fan girl. I wanted her to know that she was the protagonist's sister when I was writing that chapter, but she didn't want the protagonist to find out so she acted like a bitch. But she was suffering because of all the things she said to her. But I didn't do it lol.

FACT 5

Remember that girl who warned the protagonist and BTS at the amusement park about paparazzi?

Well, she is actually that same shy girl who was at the meet and greet! If you don't remember her, this scene will. (if you remember her, you can skip this short part.)

"...E-excuse me.." a soft voice said. I looked back up seeing a girl around 15 in front of me with her head down. "Oh, hi there~!" I smiled and she quickly looked up a bit. "I.. I wanted to give you this." she said and handed me a (f/c) box decorated precisely.

"I wanted to tell you, since you are new to the fame things. Don't let the people get to you, you are an amazing person and I really like how you are so nice to everyone." she started and my eyes widened.

"Ah, i'm sorry. I'm a writer for my school and I made a part about you. It's also in the box, if you want to read it." she said and I gave her a warm smile. "Thank you so so much~!" I smiled and put the box next to me.

"Thank you... please look out for some people. They can come rude over and they might get to you, I don't want someone with a personality like yours to get ruined. Haha.. this is kinda awkward, isn't it?" she said and I grabbed her hands.

FACT 6

I wanted the first kiss between the protagonist and Taehyung happen wayyyy sooner than it did! I wanted them to kiss at the amusement park in the ferris wheel ride, but I didn't. Why, you may ask. Well, I'm afraid of heights. So I didn't. That's literally the reason behind that.