Chapter 5

{Chapter 5: Preparing for the concert}

Your POV

~

"Okay, so what were the lines again?" I asked V and he took a deep breath before replying. (i'm writing the lyrics in rom so ur welcome xd) "nae pi ttam nunmul, nae majimak chumeul da gayjeoga ga." V said and I nodded.

"Good, now sing it, instead of saying." I said and V nodded before singing the lyrics he just told me. After he sang it I clapped my hands in awe at him. "Is it good?" V asked and I nodded. "It's really good! I knew you could do it." I smiled and V's eyes widened before he looked away.

"Thanks... so, next line?" V asked and I nodded. "What were those again~?" I asked and V chuckled. "nareul budeureopge jugyeojwo" V answered and I nodded. "Sing it." I grinned and V sang the lyrics.

"Good, i'll tell the producer that you're ready." I smiled and stood up but got held back by V grabbing my wrist. "You'll be watching, right (Y/n)?" he asked and I chuckled before nodding with a smile.

"Of course, good luck." I said and walked out back to producer Ryu. "Sir, he's ready." I said and V walked in where the rest of BTS were waiting for him. "Does he know his lines now?" Ryu asked and I nodded.

"I think I taught him pretty well. Watch out, you might fall out of your chair when you listen to him." I chuckled and I saw V's eyes widen so I frowned. "The mic in this room is on, you know." Producer Ryu said and I quickly covered my mouth.

Everyone but V and me started to laugh so I covered my face in shame. "Just get on with singing." I told Ryu and he put the song on play while everyone started to sing to it.

TIME SKIP: ALMOST V'S PART

"Here it goes... let's see if he does well." Ryu said and I gave V a thumbs up as he was about to sing his part. He sang his lyrics correctly and I pushed Ryu's arm playfully. "Told you." I laughed and Ryu smiled lightly. "He did well. Thank you, miss (L/n)." Ryu said and I shook my head. "Call me (Y/n)~!" I smiled and he nodded.

TIME SKIP: AFTER THEY SANG BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS

I walked to the room they were in and gave all of them a thumbs up. "You guys did so well! I can't wait for the concert." I smiled and they smiled back, gave me a thumbs up back or just nodded.

"Thank you so much for helping me, (Y/n)!" V smiled and gave me a hug. I hugged him back and said 'You're welcome' to him. My phone beeped so I groaned and grabbed my phone out of my pocket.

"GURL ze concert is tomorrow! Get yo clothes readyy!" Hikaru sent and I sighed. "When i'm done with work today i'll choose some clothes." I sent back and put my phone back in my pocket. "Hikaru again?" V asked with a chuckle and I nodded.

"Guys! FOOD!" Suga yelled with his mouth full and a slice of pizza in both his hands. I ran as quick as possible to the buffet and looked at all the food. "FOOD!" I yelled on my way and I could hear V laughing before catching up with me.

"Be quick, i'll eat the whole pizza in no time." Suga said and I grabbed two slices and gave my extra one to V. "Here you go~!" I smiled and handed it to him. "Thanks." V smiled back with one of his rectangle smiles and we sat down.

"So, (Y/n), how long have you known BTS now?" J-Hope asked and I took a moment to answer. "Well, I know you guys from Hikaru because she couldn't shut up about you guys." I chuckled.

"So, she would always sing all the lyrics to your songs and I'd get pretty annoyed by her voice, but you guys are really good at what you're doing!" I answered with a smile and ate from the pizza.

"Who's your bias?" Rap Monster asked and I almost choked on the pizza. "Well that was direct." I said and he grinned. "Anyways, I like all of you equally, so there's no one to put on top or on the bottom." I answered and they nodded.

"I thought you liked V singing, since you told Ryu that." Jimin grinned and I glared at him. "I was just proud because he knows his lyrics now, don't take it the wrong way." I said and ate the rest of the pizza.

"So you don't like him singing?" Jungkook asked and I sighed. "I didn't say I didn't like his voice, I said i'm happy that I could help with the lines, that's all." I groaned softly with a facepalm and some of them were still chuckling and laughing.

AFTER WORK

I walked back to the apartment and I was about to open the door but Hikaru opened it for me and immediately dragged me inside.

"So, how was work?" she asked. "I thought you weren't interested in work?" I answered with a slight grin and Hikaru whined. "But you work with BigHit! You're the assistant of BTS' manager! I want to know everything!" Hikaru answered.

"Well, the members really ask a lot of questions and they are pretty cool, what else?" I asked and Hikaru clapped her hands in excitement. "Next question, I heard they're preparing for a new song, do you know the title?" Hikaru asked.

It's Blood, sweat and tears, isn't it? People don't know the song yet? Guess I should keep it a secret. "I don't know anything, sorry." I answered and Hikaru sighed. "Anyways, clothes! You gotta look hella hot tomorrow!" Hikaru dragged me outside.

"The mall?" I whined and Hikaru nodded. Since we live in the city Seoul, there are malls everywhere. We walked inside a store and Hikaru dragged me to the dresses.

"You know I hate dresses, Hikaru!" I whined and she nodded. "Yup~! But you gotta look hella good tomorrow!" she said and I rolled my eyes. "Don't roll your eyes! We're getting a dress!" she exclaimed and I pouted.

"Do we have to?" I sobbed and she nodded. She pushed me to the dresses and the clumsy me of course tripped over her foot. "Wow, watch out there." a voice said who catched me before I fell.

"Taehyung?" I asked.

{A/N}: And that's all. I'm too tired T_T
Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!