tagged... 3rd time

gUYS.

I got tagged

AGAIN

by kookieechqn

        whYYYY-

anyway let's go ... 13 tags.

1. Hands down, but I don't like fish. Don't snatch my weave, thank you

2. I'm Belgian......

what kind of drugs can I get here??

3. I am an ARMY, carat, IGOT7, H:OUR, LEGO, BABY and Starlight. Im tryna slip into the monsta x and exo life though

4. I don't like mayonnaise

5. I got into KPOP by a korean game called mystic messenger. (long and emotional story ahead, skip if you ulgo shipji anha)

so, I was on wattpad (I was making my life // yoosung x reader at the time) and found a book about mystic messenger. It had sort of q&a questions for the characters in it and one of the questions was: "what are the mm characters' favorite BTS song?". Of course, I looked at Yoosung's answer (ma bae) and it was Dope. So I was like "wtaf is bts?" and I searched it up on youtube and watched the mv.

When the police officer came on, I got a deja vu. "Where the hell do I know this beach from?" I watched further until the first chorus and I gasped in shock. "thOSE GUYS" I thought, shocked about the discovery. "I KNOW THEM" I yelled inside my head. Now... where do I know them from?

In 2015, around july, one of my favorite youtubers had a song in the background. I looked in the description and the song was called 'I NEED U BTS' so I searched the song up and listened to another one after: Butterfly. *dramatic tears*

Back to the dope mv, I then saw a boi and I fell in luv for the furst tiem. *titanic music playing in the distance*

dis one: