Chapter 18

{Chapter 18: Between you and me}

--Word count: 1316 words--

Taehyung's POV

~

"...I think I lost my way." I sobbed and (Y/n) frowned, not getting what I just said. I let my head hang from my neck and slowly looked at her.

"...M-My.. grandmother..." I started and her eyes widened at those words already. She just stood there, frozen. After some time, realization hit her and she covered her mouth, her eyes starting to water and her face going red.

"I'm so sorry..." she repeated over and over again, hugging me to her and crying with me.

'And I thought that I'd make her smile all the time, and look at what I've done... I made her cry. I made (Y/n) cry because of the words that came out of my mouth...

She slowly broke the hug, her eyes now puffy and red as well. (Y/n) grabbed onto my hands and put them to her heart, my eyes widened at her action. 'What is she doing?'

We stayed like that for quite a while, until I calmed down for some reason. 'I make (Y/n) cry, and in return she makes me feel calm again..?  Why would she do that?' I gulped and she smiled.

"...Are you okay?" she asked, her voice cracked slightly but she still looked adorable. 'Wait... what?! A-Adorable? What's up with me, really...?' I couldn't respond, even though I really wanted to, I didn't know what to say.

"It's okay if you don't say anything." she smiled lightly and ruffled my hair. (Y/n) washed her face and dried it off with a towel.

"..Well, I'll be going back to the kitchen now, if you need me just say so." she said and walked towards the door.

'Back to the kitchen? Back to Jin?!' I grabbed her wrist, making her jump and turn around.

"...Please don't leave me when I need you." I whispered and crashed my lips onto hers. 'At least she has my first kiss, right? If she'd ever leave for another, she'd have something to remind her of me, right?' 

((OML I was just listening to music and war of hormone just came on and I'm Jungshook. Is this a sign or something?))

Your POV

Once Taehyung crashed his lips onto mine, my eyes widened. I looked at him and saw that his eyes were closed. His left hand was underneath my chin and the other was on the doorknob.

'D-Did he really just steal my first kiss like that?!' my eyes widened even more thinking of what I'd have to do now.

He pulled back and sighed, his breath hitting my face. "...You don't even know how long I waited to do that..." he whispered into my ear and I gulped.

"U-Uh... G-Goodbye! I need to use the toilet!" I said and ran out of the bathroom. "..Wait, but we were in the bathroom already?" Taehyung answered and ran after me.

"Hey what the--!!" Suga almost tripped because of us running. "You motherfu--!" he started. "Language!" Jin yelled from the kitchen and J-Hope laughed at Suga. Yoongi grabbed J-Hope's finger and twisted it, receiving a cracking sound from his finger.

"HEY!" J-Hope yelled and Suga chuckled. Meanwhile Taehyung was still running behind me.

"Woah! Are you guys doing your own version of the Run MV?!" Jimin was clapping his hands. "I wanna join too!" he added and ran with us for some reason. "LET'S DASI RUN RUN RUN!"

"Stop running!" Namjoon whisper yelled with his arm out, trying to block us from running into the bedroom. "The fetus is still sleeping!" he added. 

"Oh, high five!" I said and gave his hand that was sticking out a high five. "And by the way, I break rules. Have a good day!" I smiled and ran past him, causing him to run after me as well as the 95 liners.

"CANON BALL!" I yelled and jumped onto my bed.

...Or that's what I thought.

"OW!" someone below me yelled and my eyes widened. I grabbed the sheets and saw Jungkook laying there. "Oops." I smiled. "Anyways, help me! They're running after me!" I pulled Jungkook up and used him as my meat shield.

"(Y/N) YOU ARE NOT GETTING AWAY WITH--" Namjoon yelled but stopped after he saw me using Jungkook as my meat shield. "How dare you." he crossed his arms and I smiled. 

"DASI RU-- Oh, Kookie's awake!" Jimin grabbed Jungkook's arm and tried dragging him away. "I'm not letting go of my meat shield that fast!" I frowned and dragged him back. "MEAT SHIELD?!" Jungkook yelled and I nodded.

"I was going to get ice cream with him though!" Jimin pulled Jungkook back to him. "Ice cream for breakfast?!" I yelled and pulled Jungkook back. "Yeah, wanna join?!" Jimin yelled and pulled onto Jungkook once again.

"YEAH!" I yelled and pulled back. "OKAY!" Jimin yelled. "OKAY!!" I yelled back. "Guys, my eardrums." Jungkook rubbed his ears. "NO ONE CARES" Jimin and I yelled in unison and both pulled onto Jungkook's arms.

"Shall we go?" Jimin yelled. "WE SHALL!" I yelled back and the three of us kept yelling at each other about deciding what flavors we would get.

"I WANT ROCKY ROAD!" Jimin yelled. "What if I want rocky road too?!" I yelled back, by this time we let go of Jungkook already. "I will get the rocky road!" Jimin yelled. "I'm getting rocky road too!" I yelled back.

"You'll get the rocky road if you tell what happened in the bathroom!" Jimin yelled and I stopped walking. "...So?" he said and I gulped.

"Y'know what... YOU get the rocky road!" I said and started walking again. I sighed once he just moved on like nothing happened. We walked to an ice cream shop nearby and went to the counter where a woman stood, smiling at us.

"Hello, what can I get for the three of you?" she asked and took our orders. Jimin took Rocky Road, Jungkook chose for cookies and cream and I had (f/f: favorite flavor). Later on she handed our ice cream and Jimin paid for it.

"Guys, I'll stay here some time. You guys can go back to the apartment." he exclaimed and Jungkook and I nodded, going back to the apartment like Jimin said we should.

Once we walked in, everyone's eyes widened.

"ICE CREAM!!" J-Hope yelled. "THAT'S NOT HEALTHY!" Namjoon yelled. "DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH TIME I SPENT MAKING PANCAKES YOU MOTHERFU--!!" Jin started. "Language." Suga smirked and Jin glared at him.

"C-Can I get ice cream too?" Taehyung pouted and Jungkook grabbed a spoonful and walked towards Taehyung. "No not yours! I want (Y/n)-ah's!" he sobbed and I rolled my eyes before grabbing another spoon and handing it to him.

"Oh yeah~! Ice cream for breakfast is the best!" he smiled and hummed happily once he got some of my ice cream. "Can I put some on my pancake?" he asked and I groaned slightly.

"Do your thing." I said and handed him the cup with half of the ice cream still in it. "Is this all for me?!" Taehyung asked, quite shocked, and I nodded. "Thank you~!" He gave me a hug before grabbing onto the cup of ice cream.

'I'm happy it's not awkward between us now after that... incident. I can't even imagine us not getting along anymore. But why did he just kiss me like that? Not even a warning? How am I supposed to explain this to them?'

{A/N}: lol oops. You gotta wait for some time again because I'm slow af when updating stuff like this. I'll try to update more frequently, but I can't promise anything because I'm the devil jk jk but I have school and it's very no fun.

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome and remember to stay alive!♥