Chapter 8

{Chapter 8: The solo song}

Your POV

~

"Um.. well, duh. I'm backstage watching everything that happens." I answered and struggled to get V let go of my hand. "No, I mean, stay here?" he asked and I rolled my eyes.

"If that's what you want. I'll stay at the side there." I said and V nodded, a bit disappointed. "(N/n)! Does my hair look okay?" Jimin asked and I giggled with a thumbs up. "It looks great, don't worry." I said and he smiled. The bodyguards opened the doors and fans were almost starting to fight for the best seats.

"Jungkook-oppa!!" someone kept yelling and I saw Jungkook getting annoyed. "I'm not your oppa." he said and everyone started to laugh, including me. "Next time, we'll check your age." he added and everyone laughed.

LATER

"Are you that girl from the eat Jin episode?" a little girl came up to me and I smiled, going to her length. "Yes I am, little one." I smiled and she gasped a little.

"Can I have your autograph?" she asked and my eyes widened. "A-Are you sure you want my autograph?" I asked and she nodded. She handed me a book with a pen and opened it to a page.

The page was decorated with stickers and it said my name on the top with screenshots and photos of me on it. "I thought you looked really pretty and I really liked how you would make me laugh all the time, so I made this!" she smiled and I put my autograph in the box where it said: '(Y/n)'s autograph'. I gave her a tight hug and smiled at her.

"Thank you so much~! I really like you too." I smiled and she giggled a bit. "Bye, (Y/n)-ah~!" she gave me a high five and waved me goodbye. I watched her leave safely and waved back. "She's cute." Hikaru came out of nowhere and I jumped a bit.

"I forgot you were here already." I said. "Anyways, I need to check if everything is going smoothly, excuse me." I said and walked to the line where people were waiting to meet with BTS. Some of them pointed their camera to me and I waved at them.

"You are (Y/n)-ah, right?" someone asked and I nodded with a smile. "You're pretty famous now!" someone else yelled and I made a derp face. They laughed and some of them stepped out of the line just to meet me.

LATER (Again)

How it ended up like this, I don't know. But now, i'm sitting next to Jimin and V at the table to meet fans.

"(Y/n)-ah!! Smile for the photo!" a photographer yelled and I looked up, smiling. The woman took a photo and I looked back down to the paper with our schedule.

"...E-excuse me.." a soft voice said. I looked back up seeing a girl around 15 in front of me with her head down. "Oh, hi there~!" I smiled and she quickly looked up a bit. "I.. I wanted to give you this." she said and handed me a (f/c) box decorated precisely.

"I wanted to tell you, since you are new to the fame things. Don't let the people get to you, you are an amazing person and I really like how you are so nice to everyone." she started and my eyes widened.

"Ah, i'm sorry. I'm a writer for my school and I made a part about you. It's also in the box, if you want to read it." she said and I gave her a warm smile. "Thank you so so much~!" I smiled and put the box next to me.

"Thank you... please look out for some people. They can come rude over and they might get to you, I don't want someone with a personality like yours to get ruined. Haha.. this is kinda awkward, isn't it?" she said and I grabbed her hands.

"It is not. Thank you so much for your advice, I wish the best for you as well~!" I smiled and she gasped lightly. "T-Thank y-you. If I may ask, I wanted to know something." she said and I nodded. "What do you want to know?" I asked.