Chapter 13

{Chapter 13: 'I wrote that song'}

Your POV

~

"What was that?" I asked and V broke the hug. "N-Nothing, don't worry about it." he said and I nodded. "Guys, I just saw our food pass by!" J-Hope jumped up and down in excitement. All of us looked through the window seeing their food coming inside the room. I've never eaten at a studio before so this is new...

"Who made the food?" I asked. "BTS' manager was so kind to help us. She's a sweetheart isn't she?" the woman smiled and I stepped back from my plate. "Hm? Don't you like what we've prepared for you?" the woman asked. "No, it's great. I'm just... not hungry right now." I said and the woman nodded.

"And he was like- ..(Y/n)? You're not going to eat?" J-Hope asked and I shook my head. "I'm not hungry, that's all." I said and they nodded. "I'll leave extra's for you!" V smiled. "You don't have to, really. It's nothing." I said and V shook his head. "Still, i'm leaving some for you!" he shook his tongue out and ate further on.

TIME SKIP

Another hour has passed now. It's already 8pm and the boys are still dancing and singing on the top of their lungs. How they have so much energy is my question, i'm tired.

I want to sleep... Is it just me or is the world turning circles? ...Maybe cubes... wait, what?

"(Y/n)?" Taehyung asked while he was gently shaking me around. I jumped up and my eyes widened a bit. "You okay? You look tired." V said and I shook my head while a small yawn escaped from my mouth.

"I'm... fine." I yawned and V chuckled. "Maybe I should take you home, you need to rest." V explained. "But you have more work to-" I started. "We already finished, (Y/n). Everyone left." V chuckled and I looked around. He was right, everyone left already.

"Then, should we go?" V asked and stook his arm out for me to lean on. "We should." I answered and grabbed his arm. V took his 'sport car' with him. "Wanna have a ride home?" he asked and I chuckled. "Sure." I said and stepped in the car with him once again.

"Luckily it's not raining, my sport car has
no roof." V smiled and drove further on. He put his radio on and his eyes widened when he heard the song. "Hmm? You don't like the song?" I asked and he shook his head. "No... its not that." V said.

"It's my song."

"Your song?" I asked. "I wrote it. Hold me tight." V explained and after some seconds to realize, we were shouting the lyrics and dancing in the 'sport car'.

"Kwakk Jabajwo, nal anajwo!" We both sang, maybe yelled, in unison and when we did, we both looked at eachother and stared for some time.

"Uh... look out!" I said and pointed at the street lantern V almost drove on "...Thanks." V said and drove on further. My phone vibrated, so I grabbed it out of my jacket and saw 4 missed calls from Hikaru. I sighed and listened to a voicemail she sent.

"Hello? ...hi (Y/n). I, I want to know what got you so upset lately. You don't look okay nor did you eat well. I've noticed that you've gotten skinnier for some reason. Please look out for your health, okay? ..I also want to tell you that I do not have feelings for V. I know that you really like him, and I respect that. I hope you can forgive me for whatever I did, sometime. Have a good day."

When the voicemail ended, I noticed we arrived and a fluid was running down my face. "We have arriv- ...(Y/n)?" V stared at the tear that was rolling down my cheek and he reacted quickly. He wiped the tear off and gave me a small smile. "You okay?" he asked.

What do I tell him? That I just start crying because of a voicemail? That I miss my hometown? That I wish I never made the decision to move to Seoul? How nice it would be if the whole story could be told... But of course, no one can tell their whole story in one time. Maybe it'd have to wait a bit before I'll tell him.

I simply nodded. "It's.. allergies." I smiled and V nodded. We went inside the apartment and V smiled at me one more time. "Goodnight." he said and I nodded. "You too." I answered and he walked off. I went inside and my phone vibrated again.

I grabbed my phone and saw that Hikaru was calling me. I answered, not thinking, and held the phone to my ear. "Hello? (Y/n)?" Hikaru asked. "...Can you forgive me as well?" I asked, my voice was almost mute, but Hikaru was fast to react. "Hm? Me forgiving you? For what?" she asked and my eyes widened. "P-Pardon?" I said lightly and I could hear her laugh.

"Just kidding, I'll forgive you, but remember that ChimChim is mine!" she laughed and I chuckled a bit. "Sure, thank you." I said. "Anyways, can you open the door?" she asked and my eyes widened. I walked to my door and opened it cautiously. Hikaru stood there with a basket of junk food and I let her in, after hanging up on the phone.

"So, how is it at your work~?" Hikaru asked. "Well, i'm being controlled by a teenager who is now BTS' manager." I said and Hikaru frowned. "You're fired?" she asked and I shook my head. "Nope! I'm V's personal manager now." I smiled.

Hikaru's POV

And there she goes. She's now talking about V. Ah, how good it is being a wing woman. "V's personal manager?" I asked and she nodded. "Don't worry, i'm still hanging out with BTS and all, i'm now just more with V, you know." she said.

"It's funny that i'm saying this now, but after becoming his manager, I realized that we get along pretty well. It's weird how life works like that." (Y/n) said and sighed. "I see. So, what work do you do for V now?" I asked.

"Well, kinda just clinging onto him. I haven't gotten a real task yet." she explained. "So, you're getting paid for hanging around with your bias in BTS?" I chuckled and she pouted. "You know I don't have a bias." She crossed her arms. "Sure, and you didn't just like V in that MV, you liked his voice, and his looks." I smiled and she glared a bit.

"Shut up, you know how it ended up when you said things like that before we graduated." (Y/n) crossed her arms and I nodded. "Right, sorry about that." I said. "It's nothing, I should've known better as a 17 year old." she started.

"Boys stay boys, all of them are players and disgusting." (Y/n) looked down and I quickly reacted and gave her a hug. Her phone vibrated, V was skype calling her. (Y/n) quickly looked at me with the What-the-why-is-this-happening-do-i-look-okay look and I nodded. She placed her phone down and clicked on accept while I stood behind the camera, out of view.

{A/N}: Uh oh. Skype call with V. Not that it's a bad thing. But what experience does (Y/n) have with boys? 🤔

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what
you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!