Chapter 12

{Chapter 12: V's manager}

Your POV

~

"And, I won't be hard on you, so don't worry!" V added while we were making our way to BTS' studio. "I'll treat you well, I promise~!" V smiled and I giggled a bit. "So it's like, dog and master?" I asked.

"Kind of, but you don't need a leash." V chuckled. "Plus, you will eat real food, not dog treats. You can have candy if you want. Ooh what about-!!" V started but walked against a wall and I held in my laughter.

"Are you okay?" I asked and V started to laugh. "Yup, I was meant to do that! ...As your master, I.. wanted to see your reaction, Pffft, like I would run against a wall on purpose." V said and I laughed slightly.

We walked inside the studio seeing the new teenage manager clinging onto Jungkook while he... is probably scared. I walked up to them and coughed, causing both Jungkook and the girl to look up.

"I suggest not clinging onto one of BTS' members, if you don't want to get fired anyways." I smiled and the girl glared at me. "You're just jealous because I took your spot!" she shook her tongue out.

"Jealous is a big word, sweetie. But if you get graduated from high school and university, learn how to eat with chopsticks, master kung fu in a week, learn at least 10 languages, get a photo with Selena Gomez and learn how to be a stripper then be my guest." I said and she stomped off.

"Thanks." Jungkook sighed in relief and I gave him a thumbs up. "Anyways, (Y/n), are you fired as our manager now?" J-Hope asked and I shook my head. "I am now Taehyung's personal manager." I smiled and V made a pose.

"Be jealous!" he laughed. "I got the best manager in whole Korea~!" he added. A slight blush crossed my cheeks and V took a notice of that. "Also the cutest~!" he laughed and I facepalmed.

"Aigoo, don't embarrass me, V." I said and V pinched my cheeks. "But I want to! It's cute." V laughed and I could hear Suga coughing in the background like a maniac on drugs.

"Ahem, shut up." Suga said and V pouted. "(Y/n), can you stay here while we practice dancing our new song?" V asked and I nodded. "No problem." I smiled and sat down on a chair.

"What song are you dancing on?" I asked. "One of our new songs, it's called Spring Day!" V answered and gave me a thumbs up. I put the song on and the boys started dancing to the song.

"Miss (L/n)!" someone whisper yelled at me. I jumped a bit and looked around seeing BTS' teenage manager and the boss. My eyes widened a bit when they came closer to me. "Is this true?" the boss asked. "What is?" I whispered since I didn't want to disturb the dancing of the boys.

"Did you really start threatening BTS' new manager?" he asked. "What do you mean by threatening? I was only telling her about how hard it is being an adult with a job as a manager, that's all." I crossed my arms. "Not true! You said that I should better quit or else you would cut my hair off!" the girl sobbed.

"I did not." I answered. "Yeah you did!" she yelled which started to disturb the boys from their dancing. "One, stop yelling. You're disturbing BTS. Two, I did not. Third, where's your proof?" I said and the girl crossed her arms. "I don't have that, it all went too fast." she said and I rolled my eyes.

"Boss, do you regret choosing a teenage girl as BTS' manager now?" I asked. "I regret choosing you, but I can't fire you. You work for BTS, not me." he said and I smiled. "Good thinking. Now remember that teenagers aren't supposed to do adults' work." I said and the girl stomped off once again.

The manager left as well and I rolled my eyes. Now I noticed the music had stopped and BTS looked at me like I was a stranger who called them 'oppa' or something. "(N/n)! You alright?" V ran up to me and grabbed my shoulders.

"Yeah, i'm good. Why do you ask?" I asked and V's face went a bit red. "Just wondering! We heard our 'manager' and the boss yelling but at least you're okay." Taehyung smiled and I nodded. "I'm glad that the boss didn't fire you~! I can't imagine having to live without a manager like you." V pouted and hugged me.

"What a love story." Namjoon rolled his eyes. "It's better than twilight." Jin said and the rest agreed with him, except for one.

"AW HAIL NO!" Jimin yelled but Suga held him back. "Not today, pabo." he said and slapped Jimin's head. "But i-" Jimin started. "No buts." Suga replied.

"(Y/n), wanna see us dance to our song now?" V asked and I nodded. "Do your best!" I smiled and gave all of them a thumbs up before putting the song on play.

The song started and I started acting like one of those crazy fan girls, meaning I was clapping and running around yelling 'oppa' the whole time. But, it made them laugh, so i'm glad.

After they danced the song I clapped and V ran up to me and gave me a hug. "Someone's clingy today." I said and hugged him back. "It's because you're my manager now." V smiled and broke the hug.

"V-hyung, the manager is here!" Jungkook whisper yelled and dragged V to the rest. "Assistant!" the girl yelled. "What?" I asked and walked up to her. "One, don't act like you're taller than me." she said and I waved my hand up and down.

"I'm not acting. See this? Height difference. Don't worry, puberty will hit you too." I smiled and she glared. "Second, i'm the boss here now, I decide what they do, not you." she said and I sighed.

"I think that they can do whatever they want. They're not robots, after all." I muttered the last line and crossed my arms. "Lastly, don't touch them. And especially not my bias wrecker!" she sobbed like a fan girl. "Seems like BTS' manager is a ARMY, am I correct?" I bent to her height and smiled.

"Yeah, and don't interact with my Kookie or my V!" she glared and I laughed. "I'm sorry. But they don't belong to you, little miss perfect." I pouted and she slapped me, not the hard way, just the typical girl way that doesn't hurt.

"Be glad that I can't fire you." she clenched her fists together and I smiled with a derp smile at her. "Be glad that I won't fire you, little one." I said and she glared even harder. "If I see you one time out of this building I swear that-" she started. Suga coughed really loud and she flinched.

"I need to go, have fun practicing!" the girl smiled and ran off. I stood there, confused as heck once again. "I guess (Y/n) can't go out alone from now on." Jin said. "I'll take her home!" V put his hands in the air. "What if I want to bring her home?" Jimin said and V shook his head like a little kid.

"She lives in the same apartment as me, plus I brought her here with my car so she can't go home without me!" V said. "Okay Taehyung, that's enough." Namjoon said. "You'll take her." Suga pointed at V and he jumped in the air like Mario would do.

"Success!" V laughed. "What about (Y/n)? Maybe she doesn't want to go with you." Jungkook said. "You sneaky little maknae." J-Hope said. "I'm okay with it, it's easier that way." I said and V gave me another hug while I sighed. "I lost count at how many times you've hugged me." I rolled my eyes.

"But I didn't." V muttered.

{A/N}: ° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Don't be a shy reader and tell me what you think~!

Ideas and advice are always welcome! And remember, stay alive!