Chapter 16

{Chapter 16: Awkward times}

--Word count:  2079--

Your POV

~

We finally arrived at the amusement park and when we did, Jungkook bought a really big cotton candy with a stick, Jin got a stuffed Mario, Suga got another neck pillow, J-Hope had a horse plushie, Jimin had a churro and Namjoon had a bag of candy.

"Guys, this park is amazing!" Jungkook ran towards us and the cotton candy looked like it was about to fly away. "I see why... Candy everywhere." I said and saw everyone with sweets walking around. "Can we go on a rollercoaster?" V asked and I quickly gave him a nod.

"Uh, hello there." a small voice said. I turned around and a girl stood there with her phone. The members turned around as well. "You guys are BTS, right?" she asked and they nodded. "T-They said that you guys would be here." she answered and I frowned. "Who are they?" I asked and her eyes widened.

"I can't tell that, but you guys should really hide before the press gets here." she answered and walked away, leaving us stumped. "That was weird..." I frowned and everyone agreed. "Maybe we should put our masks back on." Namjoon suggested and everyone did so, along with their shades.

And now we're probably famous as the weird people who wear masks and shades when it's 8pm. The sun has gone away and the moon was coming up slowly.

"(Y/n)-ah, can we go on this one?" V asked, his hand was still laced with mine and I quickly nodded. We stood in the line, since the remaining members didn't want to go on that ride, only V and I were going to be riding it.

The line was moving quickly, which is good since I don't like waiting that long. We walked to the seats and sat down once we were in front of the line, first row, the best one of all. I pushed the bars down to my chest for safety and my feet were already above the ground.

<it's one of those where you're sort of floating, i'll put a photo here if you don't understand>

<Lol i'm in love with those rides. Anyways, let's go on with the story!>

After more people got on, it finally started. It went up and I looked around, seeing the other members staying at the bottom. Jungkook waved at me, so I waved back. "Don't get hurt, noona!" he yelled and I nodded.

"She won't when i'm here!" V said and I gave the members a thumbs up, making sure that i'll be safe. "Woah, that's really high! How are you not scared V?" Jimin yelled and V's eyes widened in shock. He looked down and gulped.

"Are you scared of heights?" I asked and V nodded slowly. "Kind of, yeah..." he said and I grabbed his hand. "Don't worry, i'm right here and you can scream all you want." I smiled and V laughed a bit. "Thanks. This is awkward, huh? Me being scared of heights?" he asked and I shook my head.