Oneshot: Hello? ..I Think I'm Lost 1/3

{A/N}: Remember how I said I wanted to make oneshots about this story? I literally just thought about it and I just had to make one for you guys. Thank you for over +38k views and +1,7k votes on this story! Enjoy this oneshot~~

Music: [KARAOKE] WINNER - Sentimental by fxsnsd 2CB

-Word Count: 1326 words-

{Oneshot part 1/2: Hello? ..I think I'm lost}

((This happened after both you and Taehyung had confessed to eachother. However, you are not married or engaged yet.))

Your POV

~

Ever since the news of Taehyung and I were dating each other came out, we never really paid attention to the rest of the band members. So Taehyung and I have organised a trip to the amusement park, just for the 8 of us.

Even though they didn't like the idea that much, we did go to the amusement park by forcing them... and that took a long time to do. Here's why:

"I don't wanna go to the amusement paaaarrrkkk~" Jungkook whined while he laid on the couch like a potato. "Why not? It'll be fun, I promise," Taehyung tried cheering him up by saying the positive sides of why we're going.

"Like, there's SO much food and we can go on whatever rides we want!" Jungkook just glared lazily in response. I groaned and walked up to Jungkook slowly.

"If you will come with us, Taehyung will buy you anything for a week." I whispered in his ear and Jungkook stood up in 0.2 seconds with a smile plastered on his face. "I'll go with you!" He cheered and I gave him a high five before he walked away.

"That's one already," I started and Taehyung ended my sentence for me. "five more to go." he said and I nodded.

-2 HOURS LATER: 6PM (18:00)-

"We're back!" Hoseok yelled and walked inside, followed by Yoongi. Both Taehyung and I ran towards the entrance and smiled like idiots. "What the- I wanna go to the bedrooms. Get out." Yoongi glared at us. "Not before you answer a question." I smiled with my index finger up.

"And it better be a positive answer!" Taehyung raised his voice slightly and Hoseok nodded excitedly.

"Will you go to the amusement park with us next week?" Taehyung and I gave them puppy eyes, hoping they'd say 'Yes'.

"Sure!" Hoseok laughed and we gave him a high five. "What about you, Yoong-" I started but didn't see him anywhere. "That little whippersnapper!" I yelled when I saw him running into his bedroom. I chased after him and knocked on the door.

"Yoongi open the dang door!" I exclaimed. "Yoongi what? You missed a certain word." He said and I could see him grinning in my head already. "You know I don't like calling people that!" I pouted. "What about Taehyung then? You call him that all the time." Yoongi snickered and I glared through the peephole.

"He's my boyfriend, you creep." I said and he hid himself so I couldn't see him, aka he sat down on the ground. Not only is he out in sight, but it's a comfortable position for him so we could be here all day long!

"Say it or you won't get an answer." He said and I bit my lip in embarrasment.

"Yoongi... oppa." I said slowly and I could hear him laughing from the other side. He opened the door for me and I was about to walk in.

"You wanted an answer, right?" He asked and I nodded. "Yes, please!"

.

.