Ch. 3 -Whatever You Say, Shawty

Vote and comment please!

And check out this girl singing on the side she is amazing!!

=======

"Thank you everyone, goodnight!" Justin's voice echoed throughout the arena, greeted almost instantaneously by tumultuous applause and deafening screams. Jasmine, Meaghan, Allie, and Kristen, who had been hanging out backstage, began hastily preparing to exit the venue along with dozens of other crew members. As Justin was finishing up his set onstage, everyone backstage was frantically trying to pack up and get out of there.

Tons of whooping and hollering suddenly started penetrating the air as Justin, his backup dancers, and his band came running backstage, high-fiving each other on an amazing opening night.

"Alright everybody, let's go! Pack everything up, we gotta get out of here!" Scooter called to the room in general.

"Let's gooo, babies!" Jasmine called. She grabbed Allie's hand and pulled her down a hallway towards a side entrance that would lead them to where their tour bus was parked outside. Kristen and Meaghan followed.

As the four exited through the door, they were immediately greeted by a small group of fans who had gathered outside, probably in the hopes to catch a glimpse of Justin. The fans were quick to recognize Jasmine and a few approached her nervously for an autograph or picture.

As Jasmine indicated to the security guards nearby that it was okay for the fans to be there, she grinned at the group of girls and began responding to their requests, posing for pictures, and signing ticket stubs, outstretched wrists, Jasmine V posters, shirts plastered with Justin's face.

"How'd you guys like the show?" She asked.

As some of the fans began gushing about how amazing they thought it was, a few others timidly began to glance over at Meaghan, Kristen, and Allie.

Finally, one girl in particular confidently strutted over to them. "Are you Jasmine's backup dancers?"

"Mhm." Meaghan replied, smiling sweetly at the girl. Kristen and Allie nodded behind her, also smiling.

There was an inhalation from some of the fans who had overheard this, and next thing they knew, the three dancers were surrounded, pressed for pictures and autographs by fans who thought that anyone connected with Jasmine was automatically cool.

"You guys are so talented!" One girl cried

"Yeah, I wish I could dance like you all." Another commented, nodding.

"What are your names?" Asked someone else.

After introducing themselves, Allie, Meaghan, and Kristen asked what the fans' names were.

The four stayed out there for about twenty minutes, greeting new fans who came over, and conversing with those who had been there originally. Allie talked with a few girls about how she was a part-time dancer, how she knew Jasmine, what she was looking forward to about touring. A few fans requested that she follow them on Twitter, an act she was happy to fulfill, while others wanted her to sign every single item they had with them.