Ch. 35 A Night to Remember

:) Here's the next chapter for you, hope you like!

Ch. 35

A Night to Remember

Allie opened her eyes slowly. Sunlight had seeped through the window and was slowly lighting up the room. She blinked a few times, adjusting her eyes to the light. 

She was now laying on her side, and Justin had his arms wrapped around her from behind. Slow and even breathing told her he was still asleep. She turned her head slightly and saw him lying there, also on his side; his eyes were closed, and he looked extremely peaceful.

She smiled slightly, before she closed her eyes and settled her head more comfortably on the pillow, placing her hands over where Justin’s hands were clasped around her waist. 

After a few long moments of silence, she felt Justin stir beside her. She felt hot breath on her neck for a moment, before Justin pressed his lips against her jaw. 

She turned her head to look at him and smiled.

Smiling back, he then moved his lips to her mouth, kissing her gently. “Morning, beautiful.” He murmured.

“Morning.” She replied. 

“Sleep well?”

“Yes, actually.” She stated.

A smirk spread on his face. “I knew I could cure your post-nightmare freakout.”

Allie giggled. “Congratulations?”

Justin laughed. He pulled her closer to him and buried his head in her neck, kissing it once.

“Nice to know you sleep in my sweatshirt.” He commented, his voice muffled slightly.

“Nice to know you sleep shirtless.” Allie replied.

Grinning, Justin rolled over so that he was on his back, and pulled her so that her head was lying on his chest again, like the night before.

She began lightly tracing her finger along his abs. “Aren’t you cold?” She asked.

He shook his head. “I’m from Canada.” He replied.

“I’m from Denver.” She shot back.

“Touche. But it’s Hawaii.” He pointed out. “You shouldn’t be cold.”

She grinned sheepishly. “I always get cold in the morning.”

Justin laughed slightly before turning and wrapping both arms around her, pulling her as close to him as possible. “There.” He stated. “Better?”