Ch. 12 -'Justin's a manwhore.'

Hope you like the chapter, everyone! Let me know what you thought. :)

Ch. 12

'Justin's a manwhore.'

Tonight, we’re going hard, hard, ha-ha-ha-hard, 

Just like the world is our, our, ah-ah-ah-ours,

We’re tearing it apar, par, pa-pa-pa-part,

You know we’re superstars,

We r who we r.’

The music was blaring as Allie walked into her school’s gym with Azra. It was the night of homecoming, and much as she wasn’t looking forward to seeing Mitchell there with Nina Winchcombe, Allie’s goal for the night was to just let loose and have fun.

Her dress was simple, but according to Azra, it made her look like a ‘sexy mama’ and was sure to make Mitchell wish he was with her instead of Nina. It was a ruby red empire-waisted number that reached about mid-thigh and was one-shouldered. Her dark locks, normally wavy, were pin-straight, and pulled into a very high and near-perfect ponytail.

As she and Azra met up with some of their friends and started dancing, Allie couldn’t help but keep her eyes wandering, on the constant lookout for Mitchell.

It didn’t take long for her to find him. There he stood, a few yards away, looking exceptionally good. Clung to his arm was none other than Nina Winchcombe. Nina looked, in Allie’s opinion, like a total skank, in an extremely tight green dress that barely covered her ass and had a rather deep neckline. 

“Well, there’s Mitch.” Allie said glumly to Azra, pointing through the crowd towards where Mitchell and Nina were now dancing.

Azra’s eyebrows flew up. “Wow...She looks like a major skank.”

“That’s what I was thinking!” Allie exclaimed, laughing.

“See, Al, there’s the difference between you and Nina; you’re classy, she’s trashy. And while some guys these days go for the trashy because all they care about is getting some, Mitchell is more of a classy guy, so he goes for the classy girls. Honestly, she’s no competition. She looks like a whore. You look gorgeous, he’s gonna be speechless the minute he sees you.” Azra stated.

Allie blushed. “Thanks, Az.”

Azra just smiled. “Now let’s go say hi, and show that kid what he’s missing!”

Allie laughed. “Cool, let’s do it.”

Grabbing Allie’s hand, Azra led her through the tangle of bodies, waving hello to some friends she saw and stopping to greet a few and tell them how amazing they looked. After a few minutes, they finally emerged near where Mitchell and Nina stood, surrounded by some of Nina’s friends.

“Hey Mitch!” Azra cried, smiling.

Nina immediately turned to look at Azra with an annoyed expression on her face. Some of her friends did the same.