Ch. 25 Is It True?

I'm so so so sorry for the long update!! I just have been really busy with soccer twice a day, than add to that my hectic basketball scedule with a 5 hour nap inbetween practices so i just haven't been doing much other than soccer, sleeping, eating, & basketball. 

Hope you enjoy! 

Thanks so much for the cover @riah_ramos

Ch. 25

Is It True?

“Allie!” Mitchell yelled, completely fed up now. “He made a bet with his friends to see how long it would take for him to fuck you!”

Allie couldn’t speak. She couldn’t even think. Mitchell’s words had caused her heart to stop. She was in absolute shock. She had not been expecting that at all.

After a few very long moments of tense silence, Allie managed to find her voice.

What?” She asked softly.

Mitchell just shrugged. “He bet his friends he could get you to sleep with him within two months.”

Allie didn’t believe him. She refused to believe him. There was no way what he was saying could be true. She shook her head adamantly. “No,” She said firmly. “No, he didn’t.”

“Yes, Allie. He did.” Mitchell replied calmly. “I hate to be the one to tell you, but...” He shook his head slightly. “He’s been playing you this entire time. The instant you put out, he was just gonna ditch you. This whole ‘relationship’ you have with him,” He said, using air quotes. “It’s all been a lie.”

Allie shook her head. “No.”

“Allie...I understand that this is a really hard thing to hear, but it’s true. Okay? Justin isn’t who you think he is. The way he treats you and acts around you has just been an act. He’s just been trying to get you in his bed, so he could brag to his friends and win the bet they made.” Mitchell shrugged. “I wish it weren’t true, but...it is. I knew from the instant I heard about Justin that there was something off about him, and...there was. He’s just a player. He doesn’t care about you, nor has he ever.”

“I refuse to believe that.” Allie said dismissively.

Mitchell shrugged. “Then it’s your loss. I’m speaking the truth.”

Allie narrowed her eyes at him. “How do you even know all this?” She asked accusingly.

Mitchell paused, exhaling, before he began to explain how he had overheard about the bet. “Last night, when we all got to the hotel, pretty much everyone ran off to get their stuff and go up to their rooms, but I saw Justin and his two douchebag friends go into his bus. I had to get my bag out of Jasmine’s bus, and then I was gonna go back to the hotel, but to get to the hotel, I had to go past Justin’s bus. I guess he and his friends didn’t realize it, but one of the windows on the bus was open, and I could hear everything they were saying. I heard one of them mention your name, and so, out of curiosity, I stopped and listened to what they were saying.” Mitchell paused for a moment, shrugging. “His friends were teasing him about some bet, and how he had lost it or something. Justin admitted he’d lost it, and then one of them, Chad, or something?”