Ch. 15 -You're Lucky

Ch. 15

You're Lucky

“Justin, what are you doing here?” Allie hissed, as she opened the door to her hotel room and saw him waiting outside of it.

“I never got to say - .” Justin started loudly.

Shh!” Allie cried, clapping a hand over his mouth and glancing over her shoulder to make sure his voice hadn’t woken anybody. She stepped out of the room and closed the door behind her, before pulling her hand away from his mouth. “Everyone’s asleep.”

“Sorry.” Justin whispered.

“What were you saying?” Allie asked.

“I never got to say goodnight to you.” Justin stated, looking slightly like a sad puppy.

Allie raised her eyebrows, very amused. “You stalked my room and came all this way just to say goodnight?”

Justin shrugged before grinning at her. “Yeah.”

Allie laughed. “Like I keep saying, you’re really weird.” She smiled. “But...okay then. Goodnight, Justin.” She said, reaching up and ruffling his hair.

Justin grabbed her wrist playfully. “Hey! No touching the hair!”

Allie raised her eyebrows at him, smirking. “Ah, so now I know something that bothers you. You don’t like when people touch your hair. I’ll keep that in mind.” She grinned deviously.

Justin opened his mouth in protest. “Well, it’s not that I don’t like people messing with my hair, but...” He shrugged. “It depends on the circumstances.”

Allie laughed in amusement. “Okay?”

He just smirked at her. “Shut up.” He joked.

Allie laughed, simultaneously turning and placing her hand on the door handle of her room. “Alright, well, I’ll see you in the morning.” 

“Wait, wait, wait!” Justin exclaimed as Allie prepared to slide her key card through the slot. 

She turned and looked at him questioningly.

Justin hesitated for a moment. “Do you want to go for a walk?” He asked.

“Now?” Allie asked skeptically.

Justin nodded. “Yeah, why not?” He shrugged.

“Justin,” Allie glanced at her phone. “It’s one o’clock in the morning.” She stated.