Ch. 40 It's Go Time

Im SO SO SO SORRY for the late updates! It's just ive been really busy and my mom is going at me hardcore about my GPA and stuff since i just started highschool. Im so pissed though.. to have 1st honors you have to have a GPA of 3.5 and all As and Bs. Guess what my GPA was 3.4 with a 84 in chemistry (1 point from a B). It would have been my first time ever getting 1st honors. But i got 2nd honors.. whoop whoop

Here's the latest chapter for you guys. Can you BELIEVE it?! Chapter FORTY. Ahh! :D Hope you like it. :)          

Ch. 40

It’s Go Time

“Alright, Butler, diLaurentis.” Chaz stated, nodding at both Ryan and Emily, who were crouched down next to him, peering through the window of Justin’s tour bus. “You understand what you have to do?”

“I still don’t get why Jasmine put you in charge of Phase Two and not me.” Ryan grumbled irritably. 

“It’s Back-up Phase Two, actually, and it’s because she likes me better, now shut up.” Chaz replied.

“She does not like you better!” Ryan retorted. “That’s the biggest lie I’ve ever heard.”

Chaz shook his head. “Believe what you want!” He called out in an annoying sing-song voice.

“I’m just surprised she didn’t realize that having you in charge of this phase of the plan is bound to ensure that something goes wrong.” Ryan replied.

Chaz let his mouth drop open in outrage. “That is not true! I don’t see the plan failing miserably right now, do you?”

“Not yet.” Ryan muttered under his breath.

“Alright, even though I know people think I’m a dumbass sometimes -” Chaz began.

Sometimes?” Ryan replied, laughing. “Chaz, you’re a dumbass all the time.”

“You’re just jealous that Jasmine likes me better than you!”

“Dude, no I’m not!” Ryan cried back.

“Yes, you are!” Chaz replied doggedly.

At that point, Emily leaned over and clapped her hands over both of their mouths. “Will you two shut up?!” She shrieked. “Someone’s gonna notice us! Plus, we’re supposed to be paying attention, otherwise the phase could fail again, and we’ll all be in trouble!”

Ryan and Chaz were silent for a moment before they shrugged and nodded in agreement.

“Yeah, you’re right.” Ryan replied. “Jasmine tried to literally murder Justin the other day, I don’t know what she’d try to do if any of us were to mess up this part of the plan.”