Ch. 18- Pretty Amazing

Hope you guys like this one. :)

Ch. 18

Pretty Amazing

“I thought you’d always be mine, mine,

Now I’m gone, (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Now I’m all gone, (yeah, yeah, yeah)

Now I’m all gone, (gone, gone)

I’m gone.”

Justin finished singing the last note, having just performed ‘Baby’ for the entire crowd at the New Year’s party. As the audience cheered loudly, Justin high-fived his backup dancers, called a quick ‘Thank you!’ to the crowd, and hurried offstage.

Allie, who had been standing near the back of the club with Matt, Jason, and Sean, grinned. His performance had been literally flawless. He had hit every note perfectly, and remembered the choreography without a problem, all while looking super sexy onstage. Allie always loved watching him perform ‘Baby’. As a dancer, she could appreciate the choreography of the number. And, she had to admit, he was an extremely good dancer himself. 

She engaged in light conversation with Matt, Jason, and Sean (Sean was explaining the similarities between the Bahamas and his home country of Jamaica), as she waited for Justin to emerge from backstage. 

It didn’t take him long. About ten minutes after his performance was over, he came striding through the crowd with Chaz. The moment he spotted Allie, his face lit up, and he motioned for Chaz to follow him over to her.

“Justin! That was so good!” Allie gushed, flinging her arms around him.

“Thanks, shawty.” Justin said cheekily, grinning at her.

Chaz shot Justin a smug look.

Just then, Matt, Jason, and Sean spotted Justin and immediately hailed him, telling him he’d killed it in the performance.

“Hey Allie.” Chaz stated as Justin started talking to Sean, Matt, and Jason.

“Hey, Chaz.” Allie replied, smiling at him.

“Do you know where Meaghan is?”

Allie thought about it for a moment. “Um...I think she was with Kristen last time I saw her, which was over by the bar.”

“Oh, okay, cool.” Chaz flashed her a grin. “Thanks.” He was about to turn away, when he paused. “If I don’t see you before midnight, Happy New Year’s.”

Allie laughed. “Thanks, you too.”

A suggestive look came over Chaz’s face. “If you...happen to be with Justin at midnight, and you’re not...” He smirked. “...preoccupied at the time...tell him Happy New Year’s for me, okay?”