Don't Spend All Your Time Indoors

You sighed as you lied in the bed of the cottage provided to you by Monokuma, holding a doll you had made to your chest. At first, you thought everyone was either annoying, weird, or just "meh," and now you could consider all of them a potential killer. Now you had one more reason to avoid everyone. With that, you drifted off to sleep.

That morning, you woke up to the sound of Monokuma announcing that it was now 7 AM. You stirred awake, and glared at the monitor for waking you up. Was this going to happen every day? You looked down at the floor, and saw the doll from last night had fallen out of your arms at some point, and her hair was now messed up.

"Oh no." You said before picking her up, and used a hairbrush you had found to brush her hair. Once you were done, you heard your doorbell ring. You opened the door a bit, to see Mahiru ('was that her name?' you thought) standing there. Well, at least it wasn't that Nagito guy again, to your relief.

"What do you want?" You asked in a dull voice.

"Um, Byakuya told us to meet up at the restaurant in the hotel." Mahiru replied.

"Alright." You said before closing the door. You took a quick shower before heading out, hoping that everybody had taken a hint about how interaction with others wasn't exactly your most favorite thing in the world, especially since you were now being forced into a killing game.

While you couldn't tell if everyone else was able to tell that talking to you was not a good idea, Nagito most certainly did... not.

"There you are, (Name)! I was starting to get worried!" Nagito said as he approached you, but you ignored him, and stood in a corner.

"Now that all of us are here, we should probably begin." Byakuya said.

"I agree. Mostly because the sooner we get this done, the sooner I can be alone again." You said.

As Byakuya began talking, you began to drift off, thinking about how much you wanted to be alone right now. You didn't really care if you had to die to be alone either, as long as your death wasn't painful that is. The world doesn't have much to offer someone like you anyways. It was only then that you decided to give your attention back to what the others were talking about for a second, and at the right time too.

"I said, isn't that right, (Name)?" Nagito asked.

"What?" You asked.

"I said that if the Ultimates form a bond and work together, we'll be able to form a hope that can overcome any despair. Wouldn't you agree?" Nagito asked. You shrugged.

"I don't know. I highly doubt that I'll be able to grow emotionally attached to any of you, but if it means we'll be able to get out of here, I don't really care." You said.

Once that conversation was done, and Byakuya was decided as the leader of your group, you decided to head back to your cottage, as it felt like the only place where you could truly be alone. That was when you heard an annoyingly familiar voice.

"(Name)!"

Oh sweet waffles no.

Seriously, why couldn't Nagito realize you weren't interested in interacting with him!? Looking over your shoulder to see if he was close, and to your relief he wasn't, you managed to hide yourself.

You listened to his footsteps pass you by, while he continued to call your name. You peeked out of your hiding spot, to see him knocking on the door to your cottage, and when he got tired of that, started ringing the doorbell.

"(Name)! I just want to ask you a question!" Nagito said. What you saw after that, made you sick.

When he realized that you hadn't locked your door, he opened the door and went inside.

Maybe some time outside wouldn't be so bad after all.