Chapter 3 - Together

I woke up with back pain. I moan as I sit up. When I look to the side, the guy had already left. The guy.... I don't even know his name yet.

I get up to change.... oh wait I have no clothes. I just clean up and head to the nearest store.

The nearest store which wasn't near at all. I was walking forever. I kept sighing. I started to get fed up. Where is this freakin store.

As I was walking I pass this guy and accidentally bump shoulders with him.

"Ah sorr-"

"Oh hey"

It was the guy. We stared at each other awkwardly for a while.

"Where ya heading?"

"The store"

He looks at me confused.

"There's one right around the hotel if you were wondering"

I groan as I turn around.

"Seriously"

"Wait let's go together you might get lost again"

I just look at him and nod. I took this time to get to know him.

"So what's your name?"

"Yoongi, yours?"

"(Y/n)"

The conversation abruptly ended. We just walked in silence. When we finally reached the store I ran inside. I grabbed everything that looked like I would need.

I was walking around struggling to carry everything I grabbed. As I was about to drop everything Yoongi came with a basket.

I awkwardly smile at him.

"Thanks"

We walk around together, occasionally throwing something in the basket. When we were finished we went up to the counter. I bought WAY more things than him.

I widen my eyes as she says the price. I frantically search for my wallet.

Yoongi sees me panicking and he grabs my arm.

"It's alright"

He gives the lady his card and pays for everything.

"I'm so sorry!"

"It's alright, the airports got it right?"

"Ah right"

I smile at him and he stares at me. Is there something in my teeth? Impossible I haven't eaten. Ah food!

"Let's go back to the hotel to eat!"

I run towards the hotel but he doesn't follow me.

"I've got something to do sorry. Eat without me"

He hands me the bags. I almost drop them all. It's so heavy. I stare at him as he leaves. I sigh for the hundredth time today.

I glumly walk back. I swung open the door and dropped the bags. My hands were so red.

I ordered some food and ate alone.

"I wanted to eat together" I muttered to myself as I pouted.

Hmmmm what should I do next...