Chapter 31 - River

I ran around the edge of the river. I chuckled as I felt the water. It was nice and cold. I wave at Yoongi and tell him to come.

I stare deeply into the river. Is this the last place we're going to go to before he leaves. I frown, but luckily I was turning around so he couldn't see me.

I hear a click behind me. I turn around to see Yoongi pointing his camera at me. He smirks.

"What it was a good picture"

"Really let me see"

He shows me the picture. It really was a good one. It captured the river, bridge that we crossed and a perfectly bloomed cherry tree. And me of course.

I jerk my head back and see the giant tree that I didn't see there before. I gasp and look at him. He just laughs at me.

I run up to it and touch its flowers.

"It's beautiful Yoongi, thanks"

I grin at him and he snickers.

"Thank the person who planted that tree not me"

I smack his arm and he rubs away from me. I played along and ran after him, shouting his name in a mocking 'angry parent' tone.

After a while, actually a couple of seconds, I grew tired and fell on the grass.

He laughs and runs up to me. God I'm going to miss that smile, that laugh.

"You're so fat, you're already tired?"

He smirks at me but I keep my blank expression. He sits down next to me.

"What's wrong?"

"Our situation"

"About the bags?"

He jokes but I don't laugh. He tries to change the subject.

"Wanna see the photos I've taken this past week and a bit?"

"I've already seen them"

I smile at his face and he faintly blushed. He awkwardly chuckles and scratches the back of his head.

"Don't be embarrassed they're beautiful"

I cling onto his arm and look up at me. He places a kiss on my lips. My eyes widen. Before I could react he pulls back.

"Thanks that means a lot coming from you"

I grin at him and he returns it with his gummy smile. I push his face away. I don't want to see that, it hurts my heart.

"Do you really have to leave?" He frowns and sighs.

"Unfortunately yes"

Sorry for the suckish chapter. I wanted to be me fluffy but my fingers are literally frozen. I can't move them. And I've run out of fluffy scene ideas. Sorry >.<