Chapter 7 - Movie

I was fidgeting as he walked up next to me and sat down. Since there was no couch we had to sit on the floor. Luckily it was carpeted.

We put some pillows behind us for support.

"Alright so what movie" Yoongi says cutting the silence.

"I don't know but something different!"

We shout back and forth for a while what 'different' had meant but eventually we just decided on watching an English movie.

The movie starts and we're both paying attention but as soon as they start talking Yoongi slumps back. After what felt like 30 minutes I hear Yoongi breathing softly. He was asleep. I roll my eyes.

I gasped and realised that I can delete the photo now. As I slowly got up Yoongi's head all of a sudden falls on my shoulder.

My heart starts beating like crazy. What is he doing?! I silently curse. I could feel his breath on my neck. It was driving me insane! Not to mention how I could smell his hair. I just wanted to pull it all out so I could have some for myself. Congratulations what ever shampoo company he was using, you managed to drive me crazy.

I shut my eyes trying to clam myself down. I slowed down my breathing. As I was finally calming down he moves again and falls off my shoulder. I panic and catch him. I look around. What do I do?! He's so heavy.

I wanted to put it back on my shoulder but I couldn't carry him. I couldn't make him sit upright either. I just let him rest on my lap.

My leg started tingling. Aaahhhh what is happening? I started freaking out again. His face was so close. I poked it a bit to make sure he was asleep.

He was so cute. I squished his cheeks a little bit. My poor heart.

Then I played with his hair for a bit. It felt like cotton candy. I just kept stroking it and laughing quietly to myself.

I kept playing with his face that I didn't even realise the movie was over. I try to get up as slowly as possible.

As soon as I was free I jumped up and down, silently celebrating. I closed the tv and he sat up. My heart raced.

"Is the movie over?"

He's voice was so raspy. I stared at his hair. It was so messy. Well that was kind of my fault. I close my eyes. I couldn't handle it anymore.

I ran to the bed and went under the covers. I forced myself to sleep before he came. But I couldn't stop thinking about him.  Eventually I drifted off to sleep.

I dreamt of him.

Fluffy hair ^.^