Chapter 14 - Alcohol

As soon as we walk in the music almost makes my ears bleed. There were people jumping around every where. I got pushed around here and there. Some people grinded on me and I cringed. Luckily Yoongi was holding my hand or else I would've gotten lost in the sea of people.

He pulls me out of the crowd and gasp for breath. He yells something to the bartender and he nods. He comes back with shots.

"Happy drinking"

He puts his glass near mine and bump it together. He puts it on his lips and drinks the whole thing in one go. I smile uncomfortably and try to do the same but I gag before I could finish the whole thing.

"Oh come on your wasting it"

He wipes the corner of my mouth and licks his fingers. I turn red at his small gesture. I smack his arm and he laughs.

"Another one please ahjussi!"

He hands us each another shot and I gulp. He had already drank it and stares at me.

I nervously bring it up to my mouth and swallow the whole thing in one go. I felt the burning liquid go down my throat and I start to have a coughing fit. He pays my back.

"Good girl"

The bartender kept coming back with more and more shots and I drank every single one.

Oh no I started to get tipsy.

"Let's dance!"

I yell at him over the music. He nods and pulls me back into the suffocating crowd. I yell as I moved my hips. He stared down at me as I moved my hips and licked his lips. He was getting drunk too. I spin around him.

He grabs my hips and sways to the rhythm. I put my hand around his neck. My thoughts were getting cloudy. My vision became blurry to the point I didn't even know who I was dancing with.

He puts his mouth against my ear and whispers. His breath makes me shiver.

"Let's go somewhere else?"

I push him back, horrified.

It wasn't Yoongi.

Bahahahaha omg I'm laughing so much at what I just wrote.