Chapter 34 - Goodbye

We both took our time as we queued up. So slow that at times people from behind the line would shout at us.

"YAH YOU IDIOTS MOVE YOUR ASS UP"

We just laughed and bowed at them. We didn't want to part. We tried to talk about the most trivial things to take our minds off each other.

We both stalled for time. We walked like turtles with our heads to the ground. It was almost like the walk of shame.

At last it came, the last gate. I couldn't follow him through any further. Tears welled up in my eyes. I tried to hold them back but I couldn't. They slid down my face.

I smiled at him, while letting them fall.

"Have a safe trip"

I waved him off and he looked at me glumly. He walks off and I feel horrible. As I put my face into my hands I feel someone's arms wrapped around mine. My eyes widen. I look up to see Yoongi holding me tightly.

"I love you"

He whispers into my ear. His warm breath makes me shiver. His voice was so deep and sad. The first time he said I love you, and we have to part. Tragic.

"I love you too"

I burrow my face into his chest before he pulls away. He gives me a last kiss before he finally heads in.

"Be safe! Don't get hurt there! Take care of yourself!"

"Yea yea okay mum"

I snicker. Before he's out of my sight I shout something else.

"Don't talk to other girls!"

I laugh to myself.

"Only you"

I hear him shout as he disappears. My knees go weak. I had to go to the nearest bench to support myself before I collapsed.

My face is completely red as I put my face into my hands.

"Is he your boyfriend?"

I look to my side and see and old lady sitting next to me. I smile at her.

"Yes"

She gives me a warm smile.

"You two are cute"

My heart starts to pound.

"Thank you"

I don't exactly remember how airports work sorry. Idek what this last gate I keep talking about is. Anyways next chapter will be the last! And maybe an epilogue.