Chapter 35 - Surprise? (END)

It's been a couple of months since Yoongi left. It hasn't been that sad, we still talk to each other every day through our texts. Days have felt really long nowadays though.

Getting home and talking to Yoongi was the only thing that went through my mind. Sometimes I wouldn't even focus in class.

Also it sucks but I also got a part time job. I have to support myself. All the while I'm there i just wanna get home.

The days felt so lonely and boring without Yoongi. His annoying words always made me happy. I also missed his insults. I sighed as I wipe the table.

"What's wrong (y/n)?"

"Oh nothing. Just thinking about life"

"You mean Yoongi?"

"Shut up Jimin"

Jimin got me a job at the cafe he works at. He chuckles.

"It's okay I miss him too"

I continue wiping the table even though it was already clean.

"How did you guys even contact each other before?"

"We were all best friends during high school but after Yoongi-Hyung got a job he had to move away. It's only been a couple of months since then but we missed him very much. It's sad he has to go back"

I sigh as I nod. I look blankly at the table and lifelessly keep wiping it. Jimin snickers behind me. I turn around to see him grinning like an idiot.

"I'll be right back noona"

"Okaaayyy..."

I look at him weirdly as he runs outside the cafe. I watch him run out the cafe. I sigh and continue wiping the table.

After a couple of minutes I went out o grab Jimin.

"Jimin~ the managers going to get angry! It's not break-"

"Shhh she's com- oh hey noona I was just coming back"

He pushes me away back to the cafe. I turn back and see a person with black hair. My heart quickens. I slid out of Jimins hold and run back.

"YOONGI?!?"

I turn the corner to see no one there. Jimin comes up behind me. He grabs my shoulder.

"Are you okay?"

"Who were you just talking to?"

"One of my friends from high school why?"

"Oh"

I start walking back as he giggles at me.

"I thought it was Yoongi"

I sadly mumble to myself and Jimin laughs.

"I think you miss him too much" he chuckles.

I nod. I'm seeing things. I shake my head and turn back to the manager who's standing there angrily. Back to work...

~~~~~•~~~~~

I drop my things as I get home. I sigh and collapse on my bed. I pat the space next to me. I missed waking up to him.

I scream and kick the blanket. Why am I making myself more sad?

I lie in bed for while before I get a call.

I stare at the caller ID for a while. Who is this? Then I realise it was the hotel that me and Yoongi stayed in. I quickly picked it up as I realised I spent too much time looking at it.

"Yes hello?"

"Hello? Is this miss (l/n)"

"Yes..."

"We are the (hotel name) hotel and we're calling to let you know we found something that you left back here"

The voice sounded awfully familiar. I crinkled my eyebrows as I thought who it could be. I snapped back as I realised I was still in the call.

"Hello?"

"Ah yes yes I'll be there as soon as possible"

I hung up and put on some clothes before heading out. Luckily the hotel wasn't that far from my place.

I told the lady at the front about my situation and she gave me the keys. I held them in my hands for a while. I missed these.

I walked up to our old door. My eyes started to get watery. I sighed before unlocking it. I slowly opened it to see that everything was still the same.

I walked around just admiring the old place. I smiled. Then I heard a loud thump in the bedroom. I jumped and screamed a little.

I opened the door and my eyes widened.

"YOONGI?!?"

"H-hi"

He was on the floor in an awkward position. I smiled.

"What are you doing on the floor"

"Well I was going-"

"Aaaahhh I don't care come over here!"

I jump into his arms and he wheezes.

"Your still as heavy huh?"

"Shut up"

I slammed my lips into his. We hungrily kisses for a while before we pulled away panting. God I missed his lips. He smirks.

"You told me to come to you but you ended up jumping to me instead"

"Oh shut up"

I hugged him and he stops talking. We embrace each other for a while. I hope he never let's go.

"I love you"

"I love you too"

Sorry for the late update, I was too busy illegally watching the Sydney Wings Tour. I cri cuz I can't actually be there. But anyways...
Waaahh clap clap clap. Thanks so much for reading!! THANK YOU ALL THOSE WHO HAVE READ TILL THE END I LOVE YOUUUU xxx

See ya next time I decide to waste my time writing trash.