Chapter 6 - Towel

I threw myself on the bed as we got back to the hotel.

"Wash up. Let's watch a movie"

I smile at him and run to the bathroom. Stupidly I forgot to take my clothes and I had to walk out with a towel around me.

I slowly opened the door to see Yoongi on the bed playing with his camera.

I try to walk as slowly as possible so he doesn't notice me.

"(Y/n)?"

I almost jumped hearing his voice.

"Yes"

I stood up straight and he saw me wrapped in the towel. I blushed like crazy.

"Stop looking at me you pervert!"

I grab my clothes and run back to the bathroom but I hear a camera go off. My eyes widen and I look to Yoongi.

He had his camera pointed at me and he had a smirk plastered on his face.

"What? The picture will last longer"

I turn completely red and slam the door. After I got changed I look outside again. Yoongi wasn't there anymore.

I walk calmly outside and breathe out. Don't worry about the picture, don't worry about the picture...

I see the camera on the table. I look around to see if he was around. Oh fuck it!

I grab the camera and furiously look through the pictures. I find it and I yell a victory shout. As I was going to click the delete button someone grabs it from above me.

"What do you think you're doing?"

I turn around and try to jump up for the camera.

"Aish why're you so tall!"

I yell as I try to jump up for it. After I was tired I stopped. I blushed as I realised how close we were. He looked down at me.

"Are you done?"

I looked at his brown soft eyes. But they slowly traveled to his lips. They were so red and tempting....

I quickly looked back up to his eyes as I noticed he was staring at my lips too. I cough and take a step back.

"Fine keep the photo you byuntae" I turn around and stomp to the tv.

My face was a mess. I ruffled my hair. What am I going to do? I think.... I like him....

Damn Yoongi you pervert.

A special for @Deml3gs 😂💞