Chapter 20 - Lips

We walk out the cafe awkwardly. Well I was awkward. Yoongi didn't change at all. Guess he didn't care very much. The thought hurt my heart.

We walked together and stayed quiet.

"Why are you so quiet?"

"Huh? What no"

I caught a glimpse of his lips and I shake my head.

"What are you... embarrassed?"

"What no!"

I push him away as I turn red. He just chuckles before he pulls me into a side hug.

"Awww you cutie don't be embarrassed"

He winks at me and my whole face heats up. I look down to his lips and gulp.

"What cat caught your tongue?"

"N-no" I stammered.

I couldn't think straight. Yoongis embrace was so warm and it was driving me insane. He snuggles into my neck before pushing me away.

My eyes widen as I realise what he did. Was he still drunk?

"Are you sure nothing happened last night? Why're you acting like this?"

He gives me his gummy smile causing my heart to go faster than it already was. He runs away from me. I yell and chase after him.

As I look around to where we were running I realised we were heading to the park. I walk up to see Yoongi already sitting on the swing.

"The girl's not here"

"Aww you miss her?"

He pouts. My heartuuuuuuuuu.

We swing around for a bit before it turned dark. I kept looking down at his lips and shaking my head. (Y/n) stop.

The whole night I was distracted. We watched a movie together, like usual, but I couldn't pay attention. I became so wary of his presence that I tensed up every time he moved.

I took quick glances at him. Every time I did all I could see was his lips. I gulp. I hear him sigh and I tense up.

"Why do you keep staring at my lips?"

Shit....

Busted.