Chapter 32 - Life

I slept the whole way through the ride back home. I was so worn out from the day that I couldn't help myself.

Yoongi shook me slightly by the shoulder.

"We're here~"

I groan and rub my eyes. He gets out of the car and runs around to open the door for me. I grin.

"Thank you~"

He smiles and kisses my cheek. My heart melts. We walk inside and I collapse on the bed. After a couple of second he collapses next to me. We lay next to each other in silence before he starts talking.

"So what are you going to do after I leave?"

"Cry"

I said it in a monotone voice and he laughs. But he stops as he realises it wasn't a joke.

"That's not what I was talking about"

"Oh"

We lay in silence again.

"But please don't cry"

His voice sounded so sweet. My heart ached.

I sighed before I told him about my future.

"My hometowns back in daegu but I flew to Seoul to go to a better college"

"Ohh so where were you supposed to stay?"

"At this apartment I was supposed to rent. I didn't have much money for it so I was a little worried at first. So when the airport offered free accommodation I gladly accepted"

I chuckled as I replayed the scene back at the airport. He chuckled with me.

"So how about you?"

"Me? Oh well I'm a photographer, duh. I worked around daegu just you know taking photos but then my manager told me that I had to go to Seoul and work there, which I was completely fine  with. But all of a sudden he wants me back at daegu"

"Oh"

I gave him a simple reply and my heart feels heavy. He turns on his side and looks at me.

"Thanks for these couple of weeks. I really loved it. When your finished with college come back to daegu for me okay?"

He pouts his lips out exaggeratedly and I smack him away.

"Yea right. I ain't coming to you, you coming to me"

"You wish"

He scoffs. We both look at each other before we burst out laughing. My eyes wandered around his face, trying to remember every single detail.

"Don't stare too hard, you'll burn a whole through my face"

He snickers and I smack him. I was about to say something but the door bell went off.

We both look at each other weirdly.

"Did you order room service?"

"No"

He looks even more confused and gets up to open the door. I hear some murmurs before he opens the door again.

My heart drops to my feet as I see what he's holding.

Our bags.

Nuuuu don't go Yoongi. Almost ending btw if you weren't noticing. Thanks for reading see ya next chapter xx