Chapter 9 - Amusement Park

I skip in front of him once again, but making sure he was behind me so I wouldn't get lost. The streets were very confusing here.

As usual Yoongi was just behind me taking pictures. I turn around and cutely smile at him.

"So where do you wanna go?"

"I don't know you were the one who dragged me out here"

I place my hand on my chin pretending to think.

"Ah I know, amusement park!"

"Amusement park?? No that's too tiring"

I pout at him.

"Oh cmon oppa I reawwyyyy wanna go"

I try to do aegyo but he pushes my face away.

"Alright alright just get that ugly aegyo out of my face"

I frown at him. Oh well at least it worked.

We hired a taxi and hopped in it. The ride was mostly just me muttering to myself how excited I was.

"So how was the movie last night?"

I freeze. Was he perhaps awake the whole time?!

"Umm it's was good"

I try to smile at him to not make it seem suspicious.

"Really? I couldn't understand a thing"

I chuckle. Me neither.

We finally pull up to the amusement park. I jump out of the car. I constantly jump as he pays the driver.

"Let's goooo!!" I grab his hand and we walk in together.

We run around for hours. Or should I say I was running around for hours. Yoongi was just behind me the whole time taking pictures.

I pulled him to every ride I could see and he just sighs and nods. I scream on every ride, even the carousel.

"Aish aren't you tired yet?"

"Nope"

I grin at him and he just sighs. Despite his attitude he continues to follow me around everywhere.

When we went on the big rides I was expecting a scream out of him but he just smiled all the way through.

After we finished riding all of the rides and I mean ALL the rides we sat down on a table to rest.

"Wait here"

I slump on the chair, exhausted as he leaves. He comes back with ice cream. My eyes light up and I reach for it like a baby. He chuckles and hands it to me.

I sloppily eat it. I didn't realise I was so hungry.

He laughs and wipes my mouth with a tissue.

"Tenksh"

***

After a while of bickering he finally wins and we head back home. I swayed from side to side as we headed to the hotel.

"Thanks Yoongi I had a lot of fun today"

I reach up to him and place a kiss on his cheek. His eyes widen and he smiles.

I grin at him and do aegyo. He takes a quick photo of me.

"Yah! Delete that!"

I smack his arm. I was too tried to run or argue so I just sighed.

Today was a good day.

I didn't know how to end this chapter >~<