Chapter 33 - Finally

My tears threatened to spill but I hold them back. I clear my throat. I look up to his face and he's wearing the same expression as me.

"Fi-finally am I right"

I chuckled weakly and he smiles at me. I could tell he was trying not be sad as well.

"Mmhh"

He sadly hand me my bag. I stared at it for a while. I argued with myself. Should I take it?

He continues to hold it out, waiting for me to grab it. We stare at each other for a while.

"Take it you idiot it's heavy"

"No"

I shake my head furiously before I hear a loud thunk.

"Fine don't take it. I only need mine to leave"

I pout at him. Rude. I pick up my bag and wheeze. It was heavy.

"What the hell do you even have in there"

"I don't really know to be honest"

He opens his and it's filled with camera stuff. Not surprising. He checks his stuff before closing it again. I frown.

"You're leaving already?"

"My managers been nagging me for days. He told me to leave as soon as I have it. Sorry sweetie"

He kisses my forehead and I melt.

"Aaahhhh I'm going to miss this place"

He was talking like he was going to die. I laughed a little at his tone.

"Why're you laughing? I'm leaving!"

"Right right, I shouldn't be laughing"

I burst out laughing after I said that. Damn it. I could never hold my laugh in, in serious moments.

"Fine I see how it is"

He stomps away and I run after him and cling onto his arm.

"Nonono I'm sorry don't leave meee"

"I have to. But you can come"

I look at him taken back.

"I'm not going to go all the way back to daegu for your stupid ass"

"That's not what I meant. I meeean take me to the airport at least" He chuckles. I just nod my head.

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~~

After a couple of minutes (or however long it took to get there) we finally arrived. I just kept staring at Yoongi.

"Can you stop"

He said for the millionth time. He pushes my face away but I put it back into his face.

"I don't want to forget your face"

"Don't worry there's no way you'll ever forget THIS face"

He shapes his fingers into a gun and places it under chin. He smirks at me.

"Okay you can leave now"

"Nuuu I'm kidding!"

I hear laughing behind us. It namjoon and Jimin. The rest couldn't make it since they were busy.

"You guys are so cute"

"Right~"

They start to pretend making out with each other. I roll my eyes.

"Okay you guys can go now"

I shoo them away with my hand.

"Okay we'll see you guys later!"

Namjoon waved. He turns his back and walks back to the car. Jimin pouts and says goodbye to Yoongi.

As they were about to drive off Jimin sticks his head out from the window and screams at us.

"BYE HYUNG. WE'LL MISS YOUR GRUMPY ASS. SARANGHAEEEEEEE"

His voice fades out as they drive away. Yoongi chuckles. He turns back to the entrance.

"Shall we go in?"

"Yes"

Same Jimin.