Chapter 27 - Introductions

He yells at all of them telling them to stop, and surprisingly they did. They all sit down and stare at me. I feel uncomfortable and shuffle in my seat.

"Stop staring at her, your making her feel uncomfortable"

They all start mumbling and bowing at the same time. I think they were apologising?

I smile and start to introduce myself.

"Well hi I'm yoongi's friend, (y/n), please to meet you all"

I bow and they all keep staring at me in silence. Yoongi just sighs. Before he could say anything someone reaches up to me. They startle me and almost make me fall off my seat.

"Hi I'm hoseok or Hobi for short nice to meet you"

He bows exaggeratively and I smile at him. Thanks to Yoongi I kind of already knew all of them. I just needed their names.

"Seokjin or Jin or Jin-oppa whatever you prefer"

He winks at me and kisses my hand. Yoongi slaps Jin's hand away. He snarls at him and I just giggle.

"Don't be so mean to Jin-oppa!"

I yell at Yoongi and Jin laughs obnoxiously loud. We all cover our ears. After he was finished someone else, more professional than the others came up to me.

"I'm namjoon nice to meet you"

Oh someones normal! He bows at me and I bow back. Then someone out of nowhere bows in front of me causing him to hit his head on the table.

Shocked I grab his head to support him.

"Are you okay?!"

"Yes. I'm taehyung"

He gives me a rectangle smile. Aww he's so cute. I rub his head before someone drags him away. He gives me an angelic smile.

"Hi I'm jimin! Sorry about taehyung there!"

"No it's okay! Nice to meet you"

I try to return his smile but it's too bright and angelic to copy. He grabs someone behind him and drags him in front of me. I heard him whisper a 'cmon' before he looks up shyly at me.

"H-hi I'm jungkook. How are you"

"I'm great thank you!"

He looks flustered at my response and I laugh. He hides back behind jimin like before.

"Hi I'm Yoongi"

He smiles at me and mockingly bows. I scoff and put my knee out so he bows into it. He steps back and rubs his head. Everyone starts laughing.

"So hyung is she your girlfrieeeendd??"

Hobi says all of a sudden and they all start 'oooo'ing. I turn red at their accusation.

"Why would this ugly rude thing become my girlfriend"

He says as he keeps rubbing his head. I make an exaggerated offended face. They all gasp hearing his words. They all look at him angrily before coming up to me.

"Were so sorry about him. Don't worry he never means anything he says"

Jin smiles at me and I smile back.

"Yes I know"

I laugh and they all looked at me confused.

"How long have you known Yoongi-hyung for?"

Jimin asks me and I tell them about our situation.

"Ooohhhh...."

They all said simultaneously. I laugh awkwardly before Yoongi cuts in.

"You know I can hear you all"

They ignore him and namjoon starts talking.

"You know he could've just stayed at one of the resorts my family owns instead of staying with you"

He looks to Yoongi and wiggles his eyebrows. He punches him on the arm.

"Well the hotel was for free so how could I deny it"

He starts nervously rambling and I chuckle.

~~~~~~~•~~~~~~~

After a long time just talking and getting to know each other in the cafe we all start parting ways. But something caught my attention while we were talking.

"So Yoongi how long are you staying here for?"

Namjoon asks and Yoongi widens his eyes.

"Umm I don't know I'll see"

He weakly smiles.

I look at him with worried eyes. While we were walking back I just kept staring at him.

He stops walking all of a sudden, causing me to stumble into his back. He turns around and faces me. His face is so close to mine. I hold my breath.

"Do you have something to say to me?"

I gulp and look to the floor. I step back and sigh.

"Are you.... leaving Seoul?"

Dun dun dduuuuunnnnnnnnn. How was bangtan? Sorry I couldn't go into more detail with bangtan. I ran out of ideas. Welp bye love ya thanks for reading xx