Chapter 23 - Pictures

After slowing down my breath I roll over to my side. I see his camera. Why not?

I grab it and look through the pictures.

The first recent ones were of the streets. They were beautiful! I could barely tell they were the same street that we walk through everyday. He was right about that angle thing.

I keep flipping through and then I see one of me. My breath stops. I'm so shocked. I look so beautiful in it! How did Yoongi take this without me noticing?

I keep going and I notice there were a lot of photos of me. Some of me walking and it was of my back, others were of my face but I'm not looking at the camera.

My face flushes. There were so many! How did he take these?

There was one of me grinning. The beautiful streets behind me. He was really talented. I was so tempted to transfer them to my computer but then I realised I don't have my computer here.

Every photo he took I could remember exactly what happened. Then I saw some photos of the park. I smile when I saw the girl he was playing with.

My heart beats faster I see the photos that I took when he was playing with her. He had a big gummy smile on his face while he was holding the girl's hand.

The next one had him carrying her onto the slide. I couldn't take the cuteness. I squeal and fall back onto the bed. After I was finished I keep going through them.

The amusement park. Aaahhhh that was a good day! I smile at every photo he took. He took some of the rides some of me. Mostly me. I was grinning in all of them.

Then I see the one where I'm in a towel. I gasp and try to delete it but I stop. For him I won't *wink*

I put the camera down after I finished and smiled.

Why did he take so many photos of me?

My heartu. I can't remember everything that happened in chronological order but oh well.