Chapter 13 - The Usual

After a couple of days we got into the habit of doing everything together. We had schedules for everything, and though they weren't official we followed it anyways.

We went out together everyday, sometime to the mall, sometimes to the park. I felt like a tourist when I was with him because he was always taking pictures.

3 more days with him.....

"So where do you wanna go now"

He says to me as he sips from him macchiato. The cafe had become our usual hangout.

"The usual"

He nods and pays the cashier. We walk out together side by side. 'The usual' just meant going on a walk and see where our feet takes us. Neither of us knew the place very well so we were always discovering tiny new spots.

As we walk together he keeps taking photos of the streets, the people.

"Haven't we gone past this place millions of times? Why do you take the same photo over and over again?"

"A picture can become completely different depending on what angle you take it"

I give him an exaggerated 'ooohhhh' and he glares at me. I grin at him lovingly and cling his arm. He let's me.

Sometimes I feel like we're dating but then I would realise we were more like sibling than lovers. We would tease each non stop. We argued about everything and anything, but always end up bursting out laughing because of how childish we were. We weren't afraid of physical contact no matter how weird it got.

I remember there was a time something spilled on his pants and I casually wiped it not realising I touched his member. Of course I blushed but he just took the camera up to his face so I couldn't see his reaction.

We walk past a night club. He gives me the look.

"No"

I walk away but he grabs me.

"Oh cmon just one night! I'll take care of you I promise!"

"Noooo"

"Please please please. Just this once!"

He drags me in. I try to pull his grip off of me but he's too strong. His grip was firm but it didn't hurt. As we got closer I realised I couldn't escape and I just let him drag me in there.

"But I'm not good with alcohol..."

I miserably whimper to myself.

Oh what a mess next chapters going to be.