Chapter 26 - BANGTAN!

We walk side by side as we go to our usual cafe. I keep nervously playing with my clothes. I couldn't keep still. My heart was racing.

"Why're you so nervous just calm down"

"But what if they don't like me?!"

"Don't worry no matter what you do..."

He looks at me and clutches my face, forcing me to pout.

"They won't like you any ways"

He let's go of my face and walks away. I scoff and run up to him and punch him in the shoulder.

"Oww!"

I cross my arm and turn away from him.

"I'm sorry okay"

He laughs at me, not sounding very apologetic. But I wasn't really angry so I excepted his lame excuse of an apology.

"So tell me more about your friends"

"Well.... there's seven of us in total"

"Waaahh seven that's a lot! How did you guys meet?"

I looked into his eyes interested in his story and he chuckles before starting.

"Well we've been friends since elementary. We were all neighbours growing up. Actually at first we all hated each other. But soon we warmed up to each other and became really good friends"

"Awwww what a cute story"

He rolls his eyes at me and I laugh.

"Okay so who's in your 'group'"

"First there Seokjin or Jin. He's the eldest. He's practically the mum out of all of us. He's annoying and clingy. He's always nagging at me to clean and lecturing me like I don't have my own mom"

I step away taken back by his cruel words.

"Wow are you sure he's your friend? Why're you so mean to him?"

He ignores me and keeps going.

"Next is Hoseok or Hobi for short. He got the nickname J-hope back in elementary cause he was always so loud. He's also really annoying. He shouts everywhere he goes and he's so active all the time. He has unlimited energy and I get tired just looking at him"

He sighs and I laugh. He must be mean to everyone.

"Then there's Taehyung. He's kind of like Hobi but he's suuuper weird. He would do the randomest things in the most randomest moments. Sometimes I think that kid's got a problem"

He puts his finger to his head and spins it. Waaahh so mean.

"Namjoon. He's a good guy. He's a freakin nerd though. And he breaks literally everything he touches. He's a such a pain. I have to fix everything he breaks"

He breaths out loudly again and I laugh. These guys sounded great.

"Jungkook, he's the maknae. He's pretty annoying since he can do everything. Like there's nothing he can't do. He's also really rude sometimes to us even though we're all older than him but, hormones I guess"

He shrugs. He had great friends. I smile at him.

"And that's about it"

I count the people he has told me. He's missing someone?

"You forgot someone. You only told me 5"

"Hmm? Ohhhh yeaaaa Jimin. He has little presence among us. Nah I'm kidding he's a really hard working kid. He's really kind to everyone. He's like a little fluff ball"

He squeezes the air like his squeezing invisible cheeks and I smile so widely my face almost broke.

Before I could as more questions we already reached the cafe. I see all of them on one they table. They're all packed and moving around a lot. They were making a really big ruckus. Almost everyone in the cafe was looking at them. I look to Yoongi and he sighs and face palm himself before stepping inside.

Today's going to be fun!

Longer than usual but it's bangtan I couldn't help myself but to ramble on.