Chapter 24 - Friends?

After a few hours Yoongi finally comes home. I run up to him and pout.

"Where were you?"

He laughs into my face.

"What did you miss me?"

"Yes"

I quickly answered back without hesitating or faltering. His cheeks turn a slight shade of red as he steps back. He turns his head to the side and walks to our room.

I yell as I tackle him into the bed. His eyes widen from the shock and I look at him angrily into his eyes.

"Where were you?"

"I told you I was with some friends!"

"LIAR!"

He looks at me confused.

"I'm not lying it's true. You can even meet them if you want"

He chuckles at me. My eyes widen.

"REALLY?"

He laughs at me again.

"Yea of course if you want"

"Yesyesyes!"

"Psshh why do you want to see them so badly"

He pushes me off of him and walks to the bathroom. He closes the door but I keep talking loudly so he can still hear me.

"Because I want to make sure Min Yoongi is actually hanging out with real friends instead of imaginary ones"

He comes out, with his casual clothes. My heart beats a little faster seeing him in comfortable clothes again.

"Pffttt your just scared I might be going out with girls"

He comes closer to me and I shuffle back. He holds my chin up to his face.

"Aren't you?"

His voice deepens into a whisper. I stopped breathing and shut my eyes tightly. He chuckles and moved away from me.

I let out my breath. Why does he keep doing this?!

I walk closely behind him.

"I hate you"

He gives me his gummy smile before tucking himself into bed. I nervously go in next to him. There was silence for a while before I spoke.

"So when am I going to meet your friends?"

"Tomorrow if you want"

"YES!"

I scream causing him to open his eyes.

"Alright calm down"

He says as he turns his back to me. I start to excitedly twitch.

I can't wait!

Why is she so excited to see his friends lol. Does she know they're bangtan?