Chapter 12 - First Aid

I start yelling as I run around to look for the first aid kit.

He grabs my arm and I almost fall over.

"Chill it's right here"

He holds up the kit in my face.

He sits down on the chair and I sit opposite of him. My hands rummage through the kit. I was moving so fast that everything was dropping.

I get out the alcohol and spill it on his hand. A little too much.

"Ow!"

"Ah sorry sorry"

I keep bowing and accidentally bump my head on the table causing me to stumble back.

I hurriedly go back to the table to look for the bandages. My breathing became uneven. I was panicking so much.

He holds my hand gently.

"Shhh just calm down"

He looks softly into my eyes. He starts to rub my hand making me calm down. He reaches up to my head and touches it gently. I flinch back from the pain. I realise I have a bump on my head from before. I start to rub it. Ouch.

He hands me the roll. I breath out and slowly wrap it around his hand. After I finished it cut it off and I sigh.

"See that wasn't so bad"

He chuckles at me causing me to smile.

"And it's wrapped pretty well"

I blush a his compliment.

"Finally you're useful at something"

I frown at him. He laughs and says just kidding.

"Now come over here"

He tells me to move closer to him. He grabs a band aid from the kit and very gently puts it on my forehead. After he was finished he softly kisses it.

"There"

He gives me his gummy smile. My heart was beating so fast it was going to burst out of my chest. After we stare at each other for a while he breaks eye contact and looks at the TV.

"Movie again?"

"Yes!"

Such a klutz...........