12] unfair

hear me- imagine dragons

New message to Yoon: hey.

-is typing-

New Message from Yoon: hey. everything with history class work out alright?

-is typing-

New Message from Yoon: i'm really sorry for the phone call on wednesday.

-is typing-

New Message from Yoon: and i'm sorry i haven't reached out since then.

New Message to Yoon: it's whatever. do you have time today?

-is typing-

...

-is typing-

...

-is typing-

...

New Message from Yoon: no. i'm sorry. but please come tomorrow.

New Message to Yoon: i wish you would stop acting like this and just talk to me.

-is typing-

...

-is typing-

...

Yoon has logged off.

|||||

Checking your hair once more in the mirror, you sighed. It was the day of the rap concert, and you were about to be on your way to the venue per the directions Yoongi had sent you. And even though you were not in the mood to go to something like this, he kept being insistent that you come. You couldn't figure out why, and it was bothering you.

But what was bothering you even more was why he had seemed to have lost his mind within the past week. It had only been a single week since he skipped out on dance practice, running to the hospital, holding you in his arms for several hours while you cried and worried about Stevens. That all had only been a week ago, but Stevens was already at home, well on his way to a steady recovery. Stevens now seemed like the least of your worries.

It had only been 6 days since he came to your dorm room while you worked on frustrating calculus problems as he slept, exhausted and worn down. Since you napped with him for a bit, feeling guilt and worry about his situation at the same time. Since you practically refused his careful kiss.

And it'd only been 3 days since your phone conversation with him. The way he communicated with you that night seemed strange and distant. Overall, it made you uneasy to your core. It made you second guess yourself. It made you feel guilty about not kissing him back; what if he read something into that? He probably did. It made you worry that he was mad at you after all, that he lied about not getting in trouble at BigHit. It made you scared that he was considering his future and giving up so many things just so he could debut. His tone of voice, the shakiness behind it, and the way he was so abrupt caught you off guard that night. He had never talked to you that way, and never once treated you that way. And while he was technically even being rude, your feelings were so hurt he hung up. There was so much miscommunication and unknowns between you two, and that hurt.