18] emotions & paying the rent

wiped out- the neighbourhood

~YOONGI'S POV~

"What do you mean the videos didn't get deleted?" you asked, seemingly panicking just as bad as he was.

Yoongi's jaw clenched, but his tears kept spilling anyway. "T-There's videos of my interaction with the fans, and my fight with Namjoon online."

"B-But I thought you said Hoseok talked to the guy?" you questioned, seemingly not wanting to believe the information you were being given. Yoongi didn't want to believe it either.

"He did, but the guy must've lied about deleting them. And he probably wasn't the only one recording either. I think our fight drew a lot more eyes that I had thought...Namjoon was right...I should've been more careful," Yoongi's voice broke again, and he looked down. He hated the fact that he was crying, but he hated the fact that you were there to see it even more. He didn't like looking weak, especially not in front of you. But, he couldn't help himself. He was panicking and worried and guilty and frustrated all at the same time; his body's response to the emotional stress was something that he couldn't control, no matter how bad he wanted to.

"W-What did Bang PD say?" you asked hesitantly. You squeezed his shoulder again, and he was overcome with another pang of guilt. Another thing had been ruined because of him, and now you were upset too.

"He told me that he saw the videos and then asked if I could come to the office right now, and Y/N, he sounded angry. I've never seen him angry like that," Yoongi said wearily, "I mean, what if he fires me? This is cause enough to get me kicked out of BigHit altogether!" He still wouldn't meet your eyes. You didn't need to see them while they were swollen and red and filled with tears.

"Yoongi, calm down," you attempted to coax him, but it wasn't any use.

"Calm down?! How am I supposed to calm down? I've already created bad press for his company, and they haven't even debuted us yet? How is he supposed to trust me after that?" Yoongi stood up then, feeling the need to pace to keep himself from having a full-blown panic attack.

"I mean he's a reasonable guy, so maybe he'll let this slide," he could tell that you were just blindly reassuring him now, trying to say anything that would help him calm down. It wasn't working, and he was growing more frustrated than anything.

"I can't even defend myself, though! Because everything I was yelling about in the video is what he originally warned me about, don't you get that? Everything I complained about what was he told me I needed to consider before I accepted the job! But I took the job anyway, and here I am, videos of me screaming about the same dumb stuff on twitter!" He threw his hands up in the air, his voice growing louder and louder with each sentence. With each second that passed, his mind became more confused and overwhelmed with everything. He was at a complete and utter loss.