21] first love

first love- min yoongi of bts

first love- min yoongi of bts. piano cover by smyang piano.

~YOUR POV~

Since that night, you and Yoongi tried to fall into a new rhythm of normal. He made it clear to you that if the two of you wanted this to work, it was going to have to be an active effort. You both would have to get creative on ways to spend time with one another. Luckily, since Youth & Impulse reopened you were always guaranteed those nights with him. You couldn't even explain how badly you had missed those simple work nights with him, even though the two of you weren't physically beside each other for the entire time. Those nights would always be special to both you and him; the simplicity of that time spent together not only refreshed the two of you to be able to handle the times that you were apart, but it also reminded you of where and how it all began. It made you both appreciate how far you had come. Times at Youth & Impulse were always good times.

As far as spending time together outside of Youth & Impulse, it was anything but consistent. Some Friday nights he was free to spend with you, but others he would stay late in the gym, or in the studio working on writing with Namjoon and the others. Yoongi always had classes on Saturdays, and while those days were always severely draining for him, the two of you still spent time together during those evenings. And even though those evenings never consisted of anything more than a movie and some cuddles, it was still time with him. And that was something you were always grateful for.

He'd been spending Sundays in the studio with the boys, working on writing and producing new songs. Bang PD was keeping a watchful over them after their previous screw-ups. He'd only brought in one more person after Jin, a younger boy by the name of Park Jimin, but he was chatting about soon bringing in another, Kim Taehyung. And even though the worked through the morning on Sundays, by the afternoon, he'd usually invite you to come hang out with them in the studio. Sometimes you would review whatever new sound they were working with and offer your opinion. Others, you would just sit and admire them as they worked. And others, you would read or work on finding a job.

So even though not all your time spent with him was completely alone, the two of you were proactively working to make sure you were around each other for a healthy amount of time. Since the fight, you almost felt closer to him. Sometimes all couples need is to have a good argument; it helps both people to understand how the other thinks and feels. And that was definitely the case with you and Yoongi.

Things were changing; things were getting better.

|||||

"Think we could stay in tonight?" Yoongi proposed while stretching his arms after a half-hour of Youth & Impulse clean-up.

"I thought you wanted to go see a movie?"

Yoongi sighed, continuing to stretch.

"Are you feeling okay?" you asked as you collected up the last of the cleaning items to stow back in the supply closet.