17] baby, i know it's not fair

i wanna be yours- arctic monkeys

New Message from Yoon: are you free tonight? 6?

New Message to Yoon: sure.

New Message from Yoon: wear something nice. i'll pick you up :)

New Message to Yoon: sounds good to me ^~^

New Message from Yoon, New Picture Message from Yoon: see you then cutie :p

|||||

"Min Yoongi, you look hot," you giggled, reaching out to fix his tie that was a little bit off-centered. It was Monday night and he was picking you up for dinner; the "I'll make it up to you" dinner. He made it out of dance practice early enough to shower and make himself presentable, and even scored reservations at one of the nicest restaurants in town. These things made you happy, and you knew that he really was trying his best to make up for the fiasco of a dinner on Friday night. And you were looking forward to a nice evening alone with him; it'd been a while since you two had had one.

"Well, thank you very much," he smirked, "You look quite hot yourself." And then he winked, and you rolled your eyes.

The two of you took a taxi to the restaurant that night. Yoongi had suggested it, and since you were wearing heels again, you didn't really see a reason to argue with him. Maybe he was just trying to be nice and save the two of you some time. Maybe it was because it was growing progressively hot outside as spring was bleeding into summer. Or maybe he didn't want to risk getting stopped on the streets again.

"How was your first day of summer break? What does it feel like to be a legitimate adult now?" he asked once in the back of the taxi, his fingers intertwined with yours.

"Honestly? Incredibly boring," you replied, "I'm working on packing everything up so I can move to my new apartment."

"It's going to be so weird to never walk on that campus again," he said, suddenly leaning back in the seat a bit awkwardly, seemingly avoiding the window now that the driver had turned onto the main street and was driving rather slowly.