14] you get my eyes

single- the neighbourhood

~YOONGI'S POV~

"I hate to break up this emotional love fest, but Yoongi, I just got a text from Bang PD. He wants us to meet him at the office," Namjoon called out, waving his phone in the air. Unfortunately, all that waving caused it to slip right out of his hand and fall on the sidewalk, leaving Namjoon cursing as he scrambled to pick it up and assess the damage.

Yoongi finally stepped away from you, unable to stop smiling. If it hadn't have been for Namjoon's interruption, he might have stood there and continued to kiss you until morning came. Because finally, he felt better about everything. Obviously, the future was unknown and anything could happen, but for now, there was clarity. And because he'd finally been honest, he felt incredibly relieved. He didn't need to avoid you anymore while he tried to work through his own issues. Now, if the two of you could just be honest with each other from here on it, nothing could get in your way.

"I'll just leave from here," You smiled back at him.

"I'd rather you not walk alone," Yoongi said uneasily, "Why don't you just come back to the office with us and I'll take you home after?"

"Are you sure that's okay? Sounds like you're having a meeting," You shifted.

"It'll be fine. I doubt it'll take long, anyway. Bang PD is a pretty easy-going guy," Yoongi reassured you, sliding an arm around your shoulders, "Let's go."

"Guys, I think I just killed my phone," Namjoon called out in a cry, and you couldn't help but laugh.

"That's gotta hurt," Yoongi chuckled, leaving Namjoon scowling at him.

The three of you walked back to the BigHit office within about 15 minutes time. Yoongi couldn't keep his eyes off you, that whole way back. He was just so happy. And to feel that happy for once felt pretty good.

|||||

~YOUR POV~

"I've been informed by my assistant that a video of you two has gone viral on Twitter! Isn't that great?!" Bang PD exclaimed.

Yoongi and Namjoon were standing inside their studio, talking with Bang PD while you were hiding in the doorway. You tried to stay in the foyer to wait for them, but Yoongi insisted that there was no reason for you to stay out there alone. For some reason, being around his boss made you feel nervous and on-edge. You kind of assumed that people like Bang PD had it out for significant others of their artists; relationships almost always produced bad press.

"Yes, Sir! We're very excited," Namjoon replied. You couldn't see Yoongi's facial expression from where you were standing, but he sounded happy when he said, "Yes, we are!"

"Good work tonight, boys. Make sure you're here early on Monday. I'm bringing in another rapper that I want you both to meet. His name is Jung Hoseok. Make him feel welcome, yeah?" Bang PD explained, leaving both Yoongi and Namjoon nodding in agreement.