23] don't tell them anything

A/N: this chapter describes a rather detailed description of a fainting episode

A/N: this chapter describes a rather detailed description of a fainting episode. just thought i would throw in a warning in case any of you are uneasy or uncomfortable around descriptions of health issues~

fireside- arctic monkeys

~YOONGI'S POV~

"Yoongi! Jin! You're both too far over! How many times am I going to have to give you these corrections?!" Johnson exclaimed angrily, pausing the music yet again. The other members audibly sighed, but whether it was a sigh that stemmed from being grateful for a break or a sigh that stemmed from being mad they had to stop yet again was unclear.

"Sorry," Jin apologized, struggling to even out his breathing while Yoongi remained silent. He was beyond exhausted, and now growing irritable and frustrated. Over the past week since the announcement of the debut and music video, Yoongi's body had been pushed unbelievably past its breaking point. He'd been enduring a rather unrealistic diet and workout regime, all on top of the excessive time spent working on the choreography for the music video. He was struggling to drink enough water, to get enough sleep, to find time to even talk to you on the phone for a minute. These things on top of one another resulted in a terribly foul mood and an overall foul physical feeling.

"Run it again. Now," Johnson ordered as he started the music again. A flare of anger overwhelmed Yoongi, his body rejecting the idea of another full-out run of the dance. But, the others straightened out into their positions, and Yoongi knew he didn't have any other choice but to fall in line, running the choreography for the 15th time that day.

He stumbled through this performance, but fortunately, most of the other members did too. The dance studio smelled of sweat, and it was finally obvious to Johnson that he wasn't going to be able to push them much farther today.

"Whatever, just stop for the day," Johnson began, glancing down at his watch. "Be here in the morning at seven, sharp."

Assorted sighs of relief flooded the room as some of the members sat down on the floor, the others beelining for something to drink. Yoongi's legs were shaky, he suddenly began feeling extremely lightheaded, and his breathing was abnormally fast. The unfamiliar sick feeling sent shocks of panic throughout his body, but he remained quiet and complacent in his spot, hoping the symptoms would quickly pass.

"Yoongi, are you okay?" Namjoon asked, concern filling his voice as he approached him, "Do you want some water?"

"I'm okay," Yoongi lied rather weakly, his breath accelerating at an alarming rate.

"You don't look okay," Namjoon argued, seeming unsure of Yoongi's well-being, the worry in his voice becoming clear. Truth was, Namjoon was right. Yoongi wasn't okay, but he was hesitant to say that or to admit anything. The last thing he wanted was for the others to think that he was too weak, that he couldn't handle this; the pressure, the hard work, the mental and physical exhaustion of it all.