Chapter 2: Jughead, Thinking

It's another cold night in the trailer. Well most nights are cold here. There's a small travel size heater by my bed but it's not helping much.

I sit up put some shoes on and throw on a jacket. I'm careful not to wake up my dad. Even though he has his own room it's not a big trailer and you can hear everything from every small room.
When I get outside I shiver a little.  Maybe it would be better inside but I think going for a walk would do some good.
I'm not sure where I'm going I just keep walking. It's about 2 in the morning and everyone in the trailer park is asleep.  It's not always like this sometimes there are people still awake chilling in front of the trailer talking , drinking , and just having fun. Sometimes my dad is out partying and having fun with them. He is trying to cut back though on stuff like that.  He said he wants to be a better dad. It's nice of him. I would like to have him more in my life. I just hope it lasts. I get to the park and just sit there for a bit. I probably look wired. It's past 2am and I'm sitting alone in a park. I could go to Betty's her house is that far from here but I don't wanna wake her up same with Archie.
Me and Veronica aren't that close so I would just show up at her place.  It's not that I have anything against her it's just that we aren't close. We have never hung out just me and her. It's always either her , me and Archie. Or Her ,me ,and Betty . But mostly it's her, Archie,  Betty , and me. I wouldn't mind if it was just me and her hanging out and doing something on our own. It might be nice I just don't think we have much in common. Well if I think about it we kinda actually do. I pull out my phone its 3am now. I should start getting back home now. I start to head back home and thinking about it it's weird I start think about how me and Veronica aren't that close because just a few hours ago we were joking a lot back and forth together. Then Betty made that weird joke about me and Veronica being ones on the date. It's very weird but if me and her did date I think we'd get along I'm not sure how it would go but it won't be horrible.  I can't let anyone know I just thought that.

I get to the trailer and my dad is still asleep. I climb in my bed turn the heater a little more higher but not too much as it can short. I need to get another blanket maybe that will help. I start to drift off to sleep. I guess that walk did help. I'm also a sleep and my mind drifts. I had a lot of fun tonight I actually had a really good time talking with Veronica.

**********
Thank you for reading my story please like and share it also don't forget to follow me if you haven't yet so you can be updated when I post a new chapter.
I know this chapter didn't have a lot in it but I don't want to rush into Jeronica I want to have a background for them first. Thank you again.