Chapter 30 : Veronica, What Now

Me and Jughead didn't say much . We did meet up at Pops and then we drove down by the lake. He started asking me what did i say to him but i told him i just want to sit here for a moment. So we did we just sat in the car wireless as we looked out towards the lake. it was starting to get late so the moonlight shines on the water and it was beautiful. I rested my head on his shoulder. This is all i needed just Jughead . I've been stressing out so much lately and he calms me so much. I look up at him and start to speak. "I broke up with him"His body seemed to have relaxed it was like he let out a breath and then he tensed up a little. He smiled then looked sad. I know how he feels happy for us but sad for him. "How did he take it"I sat up and looked towards the lake. "As expected he was sad and hurt that's what i kept trying to avoid i didn't want him to be hurt but i just couldn't keep going on it's not fair to anyone to be in a relationship they don't want to be in especially when they like someone else". I look at Jughead and when i look at him i see a smile form. "I like you so much Veronica". I'm not thinking of the breakup anymore all i'm thinking of is the space between us. I move over towards him and he touches my leg so I move to his lam im now straddling him and he moves the seat lower and back to give us more room. I'm not sure how far well go right now all i know is that i need his lips on mine so I kiss him and he kisses me back hard. Our breathing gets heavier and he kisses my neck and I kiss his back and then our mouths meet again and open wider so that our tongues now intertwine. Were holding each other so close I feel him against me and I start to hate the barrier between us but this is too much too fast we can't sleep together an hour after i break up with Archie. Yes me and Jughead have slept together before but that was one time and it seems like so long ago now. I put my hands on this chest and push a little but not hard. "Jughead we need to stop"he looks confused "Why""We Just can't do this Archie and I broke up only about an hour ago I can't sleep with you yet" He pushes my hair behind my ear and gives me a gentle sweet kiss. "I understand we can take a step back but I don't want us to end"I kiss his cheek"Don't worry we're not ending Jughead were just starting but it's gonna be a couple months still in secret until we can ease people into the idea of us and let Archie get past the break up"" I hate that we still need to wait but its whats best Archie would kill me if I started dating his ex right after they broke up" "So what now what's out next step"" I will take you home and then i'll take a cold shower." That makes me smile when he said that he takes a pause and counties talking "then we go to school I talk with him he'll probably wanna get drunk and punch something i'll tell him to write a breakup song and we take it one day at a time i'll secretly meeting to make out and stuff and in a few weeks hopefully we can hang out in a group again and in a couple month we can tell them just started having feelings for each other." "Sounds like a good plan" I got off his lap and we drove home.

When I got home my parents were at the dinner table eating. "Where were you Veronica you missed dinner" My mom spoke and then took a sip of her drink. " Me and Archie broke up" My dad's eyes got big and smiled. "Really sweetly what great news" I wanna say i'm shocked and appalled by his reaction but this was expected of my dad. "Are you okay " My mom sounded somewhat caring. "I'm fine i broke up with him it was time i want us to be friends but we didnt work as a couple anymore""You made the right decision" My dad sounded so happy. "I'm going to bed it's been a long day" They both nodded and i went to my room. As i was changing into my pajamas I notice a picture on one of my dressers. Its of me and Archie taken at school. Were smiling and he is hugging me. It makes me smile but i put it in a box of other pictures in my closet. I don't want to get rid of it i don't want to forget about my relationship with Archie but it's time i let go. I'm looking forward to a friendship with him but what i'm looking most to is a real relationship with Jughead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Thank You so much for reading and please vote (like) and share it. Comment what you think about this chapter and what will happen next. What do you think will happen next with Veronica and Jughead ? Will things go according to their plan ? 

Thank you again and hope you enjoyed this chapter. Please comment below what you would like to see next. 💙💛