Chapter 41

I bounced on my heels in front of the mirror as Holly, Lauren, and Susan fluffed my dress.

Today was the day.

I was going to be married to the love of my life.

"This dress is more than I could've imagined. You guys have really outdone yourselves this time," I said as I admired it.

It was tight in the bodice with lace, my favorite. The back was sheer, with capped sleeves and satin buttons going up the middle. It flared out at the waist and trailed on the floor with flowered details kissing the bottom.

Not seeing Maddon for the past day has been hard, but the anticipation was all the more exciting

"It's time," Kellan said as he came in the door. He was walking me down the aisle in place of my father.

With one final brush of my hair, we set off through the castle. Everyone was gathered in the church where the ceremony is held. Then we would all go out to the gardens for be reception.

Holly, Lauren, and Susan held the train of my dress as we reached the doors. Mrs. Bruns was playing the organ inside.

Maddon had just walked in. I could see him a little bit through the stained glass doors.

My bridesmaids gathered behind me, ready to walk. Kellan placed my bouquet of flowers in my hands. The familiar rose scent calmed me as I prepared to walk in.

My heart was beating out of control

My heart was beating out of control. I don't think it was from nerves, but excitement.

"Ready?" Kellan asked.

"Absolutely," I said as the Here Comes the Bride began to play.

The doors swung open to reveal the perfectly decorated church. Flowers were hung under the windows and on the ends of the pews. It was just the perfect touch of tradition and outdoorsy.